Telerehabilitation Systems Market: Introduction
- The telerehabilitation system is for patients who live far from actual centers of rehabilitation. It also decreases the regular visits of patients to hospitals and rehabilitation facilities, since, after discharge, doctors are likely to follow up with clients. This also reduces the cost of transportation and saves patients’ and doctors’ time, thus providing customers with real-time recovery services in their homes.
- Telerehabilitation form of service has been introduced by numerous healthcare organizations and hospitals to expand their business. It helps individuals control over the monitoring of their medical needs and procedures by encouraging personalized treatment. This technology can equip consumers with a wide range of diagnosis and care options using remote control technology, robotic and virtual reality systems, and synchronized online content collaboration.
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Telerehabilitation Systems Market
- Rise of geriatric population has contributed to a rise in chronic health conditions. The telerehabilitation market is also expected to expand in the near future due to current developments in these forms of services, which is boosting its adoption among patients and healthcare practitioners.
- Another development in the healthcare sector is the introduction of virtual technology, which allows users to interact in real time with computer-generated environments. The industry is also fuelled by diverse mobile apps, digital tools, and podcasts.
- Initiatives in this direction by numerous non-governmental and non-profit organizations are also boosting the sector. High cost of the process, lack of qualified people, and poor quality of communication in several developing and underdeveloped regions across the globe hamper the global market. However, improving adaptive technology in these regions are expected to improve the demand for telerehabilitation.
- Introduction of telecommunication devices into the clinical practice of recovery has increased. The rise is projected to be driven by an increase in patient utilization of homecare settings or a decline in hospital visits. Future demand is connected to the development and use of modern, pioneering technology that is expected to transform current practice and make tele-rehabilitation an integral part of healthcare. Companies and mergers are also rising in this field, thereby fueling the market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Telerehabilitation Systems Market
- North America and Europe account for a major share due to the presence of a large number of key players in these regions. Furthermore, favorable healthcare facilities and the availability of reimbursement in these facilities along with people's strong technical knowledge fuel the market in North America. Middle East & Africa witnesses significant demand for telerehabilitation services owing to a large patient pool and a shortage of healthcare services in the region.
- Increase in the geriatric population in Japan is fueling the usage of telerehabilitation services in the country. Expanding healthcare facilities and low physician patient ratio in developing countries such as India and China offer significant investment opportunities in the field of telerehabilitation services.
Key Players Operating in Global Telerehabilitation Systems Market
The global telerehabilitation systems market is highly consolidated due to the presence of key players. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global telerehabilitation systems market. Major players operating in the global telerehabilitation systems market are listed below:
- C3O telemedicine
- Philips Healthcare
- Care Innovations LLC.
- Bosch Healthcare
- Medvivo Group
- Cloud Physio
Global Telerehabilitation Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Telerehabilitation Systems Market, by Therapy Type
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Cancer Therapy
- Chronic Diseases
Global Telerehabilitation Systems Market, by Service Type
- Clinical Assessment
- Clinical Therapy
Global Telerehabilitation Systems Market, by Technology Used
- Textual Based Technology
- Online Literature
- E-mail Programs
- Text Messages
- Audio Based Technology
- Voice over internet protocol
- Cell Phones
- Video Based Technology
- Virtual Reality
Global Telerehabilitation Systems Market, by End-user
- Service Providers
Global Telerehabilitation Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa