Global Teeth Whitening Pen Market – Introduction
- A teeth whitening pen is a whitening gel for teeth that comes in a pen format. Its whitening serum instantly makes the color of the teeth white. Teeth whitening pens consist of either hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide that are safe to use. Hydrogen peroxide is a bleaching agent. Demand for oral hygiene resulting in clean and white teeth has made the product easily available in the market at a reasonable price. Teeth whitening pen is a quick formula meeting the consumer requirement of having white and shining teeth. The product is available online on e-commerce websites such as Amazon and company owned websites. Various types of teeth whitening pens commonly used by consumers include AuraGlow teeth whitening pen for overall whitening of teeth, VieBeauti teeth whitening pen for sensitive teeth, and Active Wow 24K teeth whitening pen that works fastest on teeth and lasts for 24 hours.
Consumption of alcohol, tobacco, and other carbonated drinks leading to discoloration of teeth projected to drive the demand for teeth whitening pens
- Drinking alcohol regularly, eating tobacco, and consumption of carbonated drinks and other related products that cause discoloration to teeth are driving the demand for teeth whitening pens. Consumers are conscious while smiling and have developed the habit of checking their teeth after regular meals and after intake of beverages such as tea, fruits such as berries, and cherries, etc. which stains the teeth, making teeth yellowish in color. It is not always possible to retain the white color of teeth. The teeth whitening pen market is impacted globally by the emphasis on maintaining oral hygiene, removing pigments, and the desire to have clean white teeth.
Rise in aesthetic awareness among people
- Rather than visit a dentist, people are increasingly demanding aesthetic treatments to deal with teeth whitening problems. Teeth whitening pens are gaining popularity due to rising living standards and focus on appearance. Use of teeth whitening pens is expected to increase with more consumers looking for advanced dental care solutions. Aesthetic awareness is much more in younger people than the older generation. Teeth whitening pens fulfil the demand for cosmetic procedures with the ease of being able to use it at home.
North America considered the largest market for teeth whitening pen
- Geographically, the global teeth whitening pen market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America accounted for major share of the global teeth whitening pen market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to increase in consumption of caffeine, junk food, and other carbonated drinks, and growing inclination toward cosmetic coloration of teeth in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to surge the sale of teeth whitening pens in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising modernization, increase in disposable income, and awareness among people about oral hygiene in developing nations such as China, India, Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. In India, companies have expanded their reach to rural consumers as well. These factors are projected to surge the demand for teeth whitening pens in the Asia Pacific region.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Teeth Whitening Pen Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Teeth Whitening Pen Market
Prominent teeth whitening brands are estimated to face huge competition during the forecast timeline as the market is consolidated. Brands such as Colgate-Palmolive, Proctor & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline, and Johnson & Johnson are investing heavily on R&D and acquiring regional and local players in the market to expand their presence. Companies are also driving initiatives by launching campaigns in the market. Furthermore, companies are spreading awareness to increase the demand for the use of herbal products for teeth whitening in emerging economies of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global teeth whitening pen market include:
- Proctor & Gamble
- Johnson & Johnson
- Beaming White, LLC.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Teeth Whitening Pen Market – Research Scope
Global Teeth Whitening Pen Market, by Type
Global Teeth Whitening Pen Market, by Application
Global Teeth Whitening Pen Market, by Price Category
Global Teeth Whitening Pen Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Drug Stores
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
Global Teeth Whitening Pen Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.