Tail Lift Market - Introduction
- Tail lift is a device used for loading and unloading heavy material or goods. Rapid urbanization, growth of the retail industry, and increasing demand for fast moving consumer goods are considered to be the key drivers for the global tail lift market. The growth of the retail industry is anticipated to increase logistics activities which is further expected to drive the growth of the tail lift market in the coming years.
Tail Lift Market - Dynamics
- During logistics operations, heavy materials loading and unloading are often handled manually by workers. This leads to health issues and injuries due to manual handling of heavy loads for a prolonged time period. Thus, tail lift manufacturers have started working on technical innovations to reduce the efforts of workers. Vendors are focusing on introducing exoskeleton systems to enhance material and goods handling capacity and operability. Thus, increasing use of such technology in warehouse operations is expected to drive the demand for tail lifts and thereby the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
- The operating cost of tail lifts is rather high. The cost of tail lifts varies depending on the load carrying capacity, application, and its size.
- The increasing number of partnerships between vendors and other companies in emerging regions including Asia Pacific is projected to increase the availability of tail lifts in the market and thereby drive market growth.
- For instance, in April 2018, Tommy Gate and Anteo, manufacturers of tail lifts entered into a partnership agreement to strengthen their business operations
- Additionally, cost of maintenance associated with tail lifts is quite high because these are used for heavy material lifting, and loading and unloading of heavy goods.
- Furthermore, operating cost of tail lifts also increases for logistics companies as they have to follow government guidelines related to workers safety. Thus, high operating cost associated with tail lifts is expected to hamper the growth of the market in the near future.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure
Tail Lift Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on type, the global tail lift market can be divided into column lift, tuck away lifts, slider tail lifts, and cantilever lifts.
- The cantilever lifts segment accounted for largest share in 2018. This segment is expected to dominate the global market throughout the forecast period.
- Based on application, the global tail lift market can be divided into food and transport logistics, local authorities, waste management, leasing and rental business, and emergency services.
Europe to Lead the Global Market for Tail Lift
- In terms of region, the global tail lift market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is likely to witness the maximum demand for tail lifts from 2019 to 2027, followed by the Americas and APAC. Europe is expected to maintain its leading position in the market throughout the period 2019-2027.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global tail lift market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Cargotec Corporation
- Dhollandia N.V.
- Palfinger Tail Lifts GmbH
- Dautel GmbH
- Penny Hydraulics Ltd.
- Maxon lift Corp.
- Palfinger AG
- SörensenHydraulik GmbH.
Looking for Exclusive Market Insights from Business Experts? Request a Custom Report
Global Tail Lift Market: Research Scope
Tail Lift Market, by type
- Column Lifts
- Tuck Away Lifts
- Cantilever Lifts
- Slider Tail-Lift
Tail Lift Market, by Application
- Food and Transport Logistics
- Local Authorities
- Waste Management
- Leasing and Rental Business
- Emergency Services
Global Tail Lift Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.