Tablet Crushers Market: Introduction
- Tablet crusher is used to crush or reduce tablets into fine powder. This helps in easy administration of medicine to patients who are unable to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- It comprises a small tabletop device that can be operated easily by simply applying pressure after inserting the tablet. Pressure can be applied by pressing the handle of the device. The powder obtained is collected into a clean container i.e., either a pouch or a cup. These devices can be used at health care centers and at home for the patients who are critically ill or have problem with swallowing tablets.
- Care is taken that the powder is handled with care to avoid any cross contamination. The tablet crusher is a portable device, which can be carried anywhere to help people crush tablets easily and provide necessary medications to be administered.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Tablet Crushers Market
- The global tablet crushers market is driven by increase in the geriatric population, rise in prevalence of communicable and non-communicable diseases, surge in number of patients having difficulty in swallowing tablets & capsules
- According to United Nations Report 2017, the geriatric population aged 60 years and above is expected to double by 2050. The number is projected to increase from 962 million in 2017 to 2.1 billion by 2050.
- Similarly, the number of elderly people in the U.S. is anticipated to increase by 6.3% between 2017 and 2050 to reach 108.4 million by 2050
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Electric Tablet Crushers Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of type, the global tablet crushers market can be classified into handheld tablet crushers, electric tablet crushers, and silent tablet crushers
- The electric tablet crushers segment is anticipated to dominate the global tablet crushers market during the forecast period, due to increase in use of electric tablet crushers in various health care settings, ease & convenience of using electric tablet crushers, and rise in focus on medication management, especially for the elderly population
Hospitals to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global tablet crushers market can be categorized into hospitals, nursing homes, and home care
- The hospitals segment is likely to account for major share of the global tablet crushers market by 2030, owing to higher adoption of electric & silent pill crushers in hospitals and improving quality of health care services for critically ill and elderly population
North America to Dominate Global Tablet Crushers Market
- In terms of region, the global tablet crushers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the global tablet crushers market during the forecast period. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, driven by increase in availability of electric, handheld, and silent tablet crushers for respiratory care, rise in awareness about home medications among patients & care takers, and surge in number of patients admitted to hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care centers.
Key Players Operating in Global Tablet Crushers Market
The global tablet crushers market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global Tablet Crushers market are:
- Cardinal Health
- Briggs Healthcare
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Graham Field Health Products, Inc.
- CareLine Medical
- Avacare Medical
- RD Plastics
- Tiger Medical Group
- DUKAL Corporation
- Scientific Industries, Inc.
- Dynarex Corporation
- Creative Living Medical
Global Tablet Crushers Market: Research Scope
Global Tablet Crushers Market, by Type
- Handheld Tablet Crushers
- Electric Tablet Crushers
- Silent Tablet Crushers
Global Tablet Crushers Market, by Material
Global Tablet Crushers Market, by End-user
- Nursing Homes
- Home Care
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.