Switch LNA Modules Market: Introduction
- A low noise amplifier (LNA) is an electronic amplifier that boosts low power signals without sacrificing the signal-to-noise ratio
- The switch LNA modules (low noise amplifier module) provide size-effective integrated solution to improve the reception sensitivity of LTE / 5G devices, such as smartphones
- An integrated RF switch selects one of several frequency bands for amplification by integrated LNA. The LNA integrated into the switch helps achieve high data rates and strong connectivity.
- Rising applications of IoT is also a key factor driving the switch LNA module market. When the IoT device is integrated into the switch LNA module, it functions as a wireless connectivity device with power saving abilities.
- Rapid expansion of the telecommunications sector and an increase in number of smartphones are projected to further drive the switch LNA module market in the next few years
- LNA is employed in various applications in smartphones, tablets/PCs, wireless infrastructure, small cell BTS, Pre-5G / 5G Massive MIMO systems, LTE / 5G mobile devices, RF front-end modules, etc.
Rising Demand for Switch LNA Modules in Consumer Electronics Industry
- Based on end-use industry, the market can be segmented into consumer electronics, telecommunication, aerospace and defense, automotive, industrial, and others
- The consumer electronics segment of the global switch LNA modules market is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to a rise in the adoption of consumer electronics devices such as tablets, wearable devices, smartphones, laptops, portable media players, portable navigation devices, digital cameras as well as the number of e-readers
- Rise in demand for switch LNA modules in smartphones, increase in usage of long-term evolution (LTE) technology, and adoption of e-Band to cater to the rising demand for bandwidth are major factors driving the switch LNA modules market
- Increasing usage of switch LNA modules for LTE network amplifies internet signals, thereby providing users better messaging and calling ability, which in turn is also propelling the market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Switch LNA Modules Market
- In terms of region, the global switch LNA modules market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Expansion of the market in Asia Pacific is due to the high rate of adoption of smartphones and a dramatic transition to faster mobile technologies from 3G to 4G in the region. Furthermore, consumption of mobile services, such as social media, video, financial services and e-commerce has increased in the region. Innovation in technologies are also expected to boost the demand for switch LNA modules.
- The switch LNA modules market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a high growth rate due to the presence of major players in the region and increased competition among them. The market in North America is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period owing to reduced competition in the market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Switch LNA Modules Market
Major players operating in global switch LNA modules market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to cater to a rise in the demand for switch LNA modules. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative and advanced technologies.
Key players operating in the global switch LNA modules market include:
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Avago Technologies Limited
- Kangxi Communication Technologies (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- MACOM Technology Solutions Inc.
Global Switch LNA Modules Market: Research Scope
Global Switch LNA Modules Market, by Switch Type
- Others (SP4T, SP5T etc.)
Global Switch LNA Modules Market, by Application
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Small Cell BTS
- Pre-5G / 5G Massive MIMO systems
- Others (LTE / 5G mobile devices, RF front-end modules etc.)
Global Switch LNA Modules Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronic
- Aerospace and Defense
- Others (Automotive, Industrial etc.)
Global Switch LNA Modules Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.