Global Surgical Trocars Market: Overview
Surgical trocars refer to pencil-shaped, pointed instruments, which are put inside a hollow tube known as trocar cannula or trocar sleeve. This surgical device is utilized in piercing an opening in the body. Then, the sleeve is utilized as a port to facilitate the insertion of a surgical instrument, grasper, or a scope and it offers a minimally invasive procedure and view. The global surgical trocars market is likely to observe growth in the growing demand for laparoscopic surgeries all over the world.
The growth global surgical trocars market is anticipated to be influenced by the technological progress made in the field of laparoscopic surgeries. Laparoscopic surgeries have come a long way from its initial days. It has rapidly evolved itself and now of the most preferred procedure of surgery when it comes to taking care of gynecological problems. A rise in the number of entry-related complications has led to the advent of various types of trocars, which comprises radially expanding trocars, direct trocar optical trocars, closed entry and open technique trocars, and veress-pneumoperitoneum trocar. Relentless rise in the various types of neurological disorders amongst children is likely to fuel expansion of the global surgical trocars market over the forecast period, from 2020 to 2030.
Application, type, and region are the three important parameters on the basis of which the global surgical trocars market has been classified. The purpose of such an elaborate assessment of the market is to provide stakeholders with a detailed and clear analysis of the global surgical trocars market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Surgical Trocars Market: Notable Developments
One of the important market developments that give a quick view of the dynamics pertaining to the global surgical trocars market is mentioned as below:
- In February 2017, US-based Teleflex Incorporated acquired Minnesota-based medical device company Vascular Solutions, Inc. While Teleflex Incorporated is a leading supplier of specialty medical devices that are used in a wide range of procedures in surgery and critical care, Vascular Solutions is focused on the development of clinical solutions for peripheral vascular and coronary procedures. This strategic move by the aforementioned companies is estimated to facilitate cross-portfolio selling into each other’s customer bases, thereby widening the reach for both the companies.
Some of the prominent organizations in the global surgical trocars market comprise the below-mentioned:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Teleflex Incorporated
- The Cooper Companies Inc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- CONMED Corporation
- Genicon, Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Surgical Trocars market, ask for a customized report
Global Surgical Trocars Market: Key Trends
The global surgical trocars market is marked with the presence of the following key growth factors. restraints, drivers, and opportunities.
Increased Preference for Laparoscopic Surgeries to Shoot Up Demand for Surgical Trocars
The expansion of the global surgical trocars market is likely to be driven by the rising number of laparoscopic surgeries across the globe. These surgeries have led to the increased use of surgical trocars in many of the clinical practices around the world.
Rise in the number of favorable government and private reimbursement policies for surgical instruments and equipment are anticipated to work in favor of the development of the global surgical trocars market over the tenure of analysis, from 2020 to 2030. Many of the leading market players are expected to provide favorable reimbursement policies so as to support laparoscopic surgeries, bariatric surgeries, and minimally invasive surgeries. All these factors are likely to fuel growth of the global surgical trocars market over the period of analysis.
Global Surgical Trocars Market: Geographical Analysis
North America is estimated to be one of the leading territories in the global surgical trocars market and the region is estimated to retain its regional upper hand throughout the period of analysis, from 2020 to 2030. Growth of North America market is ascribed to the growing preference toward open surgeries and laparoscopic surgeries. Furthermore, North America has always remained at the forefront of technological innovation in the medical industry, which is likely to provide support to the development of the surgical trocars market in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.