Surgical Overalls: Introduction
- Surgical overalls are hospital gowns worn by medical professionals, especially surgeons, as personal protective equipment (PPE) in order to provide a barrier between patient and professional
- Surgical overalls helps in preventing bacteria and various microorganism in coming in direct contact with the person who is operating. Transmission of bacteria is a major factor for the spread of disease, surgical overalls helps controlling it.
Key Drivers of Global Surgical Overalls Market
- The global surgical overalls market is driven by a rise in surgeries all across the world due to a rise in prevalence of various chronic diseases
- Rise in number of surgeries all across the world is a leading reason boosting the surgical overalls market. Consistent rise in geriatric population all over the world is leading to a rise in number of surgeries. This is not only limited to developed regions, such as North America and Europe, but also to developing regions such as Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific, owing to a rise in per capita income.
- A notable function of the surgical overalls, which is making it mandatory for every operation room, is that it protects patients from getting infected from hospital acquired infections (HAIs) that can be fatal
- Rapid advancement in medicare facilities and increase in knowledge about hospital acquired infections is propelling the adoption of surgical overalls
- According to Center for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 30% hospital acquired infections make patients end up paying more than what was required. This has led to a rise in awareness regarding hospital acquired infections, which in turn is projected to fuel the surgical overalls market in the near future.
Reusable Surgical Overalls to be Highly Attractive Segment
- In terms of product type, the global surgical overalls market can be classified into disposable and reusable
- The reusable segment is expected to account for a major share of the global surgical overalls market by 2030 owing to high usage of reusable overalls in surgeries due to their cost effectiveness
Hospitals to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global surgical overalls market can be categorized into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is anticipated to account for a major share of the market in the next few years due to a rise in the demand for surgical overalls in hospitals, which offer favorable reimbursement and developed infrastructure
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Surgical Overalls Market
- In terms of region, the global surgical marking pen market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for a significant share of the global market in 2019 due to the presence of a large geriatric population. This has led to a rise in number of surgeries. Furthermore, presence of various surgical procedures accompanied with stringent rules and regulations for healthcare professionals and patient safety is also boosting the market.
- On the other hand, the market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace due to the presence of numerous surgical cases in the region
- Middle East & Africa has witnessed a rise in demand for reusable overalls, as a lack of awareness along with low disposable income has propelled the market in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Surgical Overalls Market
The global surgical overalls market is fragmented, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global surgical overalls market are:
- 3M Health Care
- Cardinal Health
- Lohmann & Rauscher
- Kimberly-Clark Health Care
- Hartmann AG
- Synergy Health
- Precept Medical
- Cellucap Manufacturing
- Alpha Pro Tech
Global Surgical Overalls Market: Research Scope
Global Surgical Overalls Market, by Product Type
Global Surgical Overalls Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Surgical Overalls Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.