Surgical G-arm Market: Overview
- Surgical G-arm are medical imaging devices based on X-ray technology. Presently, surgical arms are an essential part of everyday hospital life. These devices are quite useful for image-guided surgery, as these offer advanced technology and versatile structure. These devices are available in various shapes and fulfill different requirements of surgical procedures. G-arm shows both anteroposterior and lateral shots at once, hence there is less need to reposition the device in mid-surgery. This reduces the chances of infection that could occur due to moving the device up and down, breaking the sterile field during surgery through other surgical imaging devices such as C-arm.
- The global surgical G-arm market is projected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for orthopedic surgeries due to an aging population, surge in sports injuries, and rise in the number of hospitals in emerging markets
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Surgical G-arm Market Report
Key Drivers of Global Surgical G-arm Market
- Health care infrastructure in emerging countries is developing at a rapid pace, with increasing government initiatives, entry of private players in the health care & hospitals segment, rise in per capita health care spending, and expansion of hospital network. According to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, health care expenditure in the country is growing at a rapid rate of 12.2%, and the country has built more than 1,300 health care facilities, including 907 clinics, 180 health centers, and 176 hospitals during a period of 25 years. This is expected to drive the global surgical G-arm market during the forecast period.
- Surgical imaging arms, especially G-arms, find major applications in orthopedic surgeries. The G-arms market has expanded rapidly due to an increase in the number of orthopedic surgeries among the geriatric population and sport injuries due to its more visualization effects during surgery which help surgeons to perform surgery in a more convenient way. According to Safe Kids Worldwide, 1.35 million youth worldwide suffer sports injuries each year.
Available Alternatives of Surgical G-arms to Restrain Market
- Other surgical arms such as C-arms and O-arms are widely available and cost less than G-arms, and offer long average life cycle. This is likely to act as a major restraint of the global surgical G-arm market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Market
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global surgical G-arm market in terms of share during the forecast period. This is because hospital and health care facilities in the U.S. are witnessing a transformation through consolidation, which has resulted in large independent outpatient clinic and center chains expanding their operations across the country. Moreover, increase in the number of health care facilities installing integrated hybrid ORs is expected to drive demand for new and advanced surgical imaging devices in the U.S. from 2019 to 2027.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a significant pace in the next few years due to rise in health care expenditure. In May 2017, the Government of Australia announced a grant of around US$ 300 Mn to set up new hospitals in Melbourne along with an additional grant of US$ 170 Mn, with an aim to increase operating rooms and to reduce wait times for elective surgical procedures in the country.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Surgical G-arm Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Surgical G-arm Market
Major player operating in the global surgical G-arm market is:
- Whale Imaging
Global Surgical G-arm Market: Research Scope
Global Surgical G-arm Market, by Application
Global Surgical G-arm Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
Global Surgical G-arm Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.