Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market: Introduction
- Supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) is an analytical separation technology widely used for chiral separation and analysis of high weight hydrocarbons. This technique is a combination of the high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and gas chromatography (GC) and uses instruments such as detectors and columns. SFC enables the estimation, identification, and isolation of components that are critical to separate by GC and HPLC techniques.
- Various gases used in the supercritical fluid chromatography system include carbon dioxide, lower alkanes, ammonia, and nitrous oxide. Carbon dioxide is extensively utilized owing to its low critical temperature, low toxicity, and low cost. The SFC system is more advantageous, as compared to HPLC and GC separation systems, owing to its high resolution power. Moreover, these systems are easy to handle, and thus save time of the expert to conduct the process. Furthermore, economic & viable costs of separation technique make it highly preferably over other separation techniques.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market
- The supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system market is expanding at a rapid pace owing to a rise in the prevalence of diseases across globe, favorable government regulations, adaptability of supercritical fluids such as carbondioxide (CO2), and availability of commercially available hardware for making supercritical fluid chromatography a viable option.
- Availability of instrumentation and detectors such as flame ionization detector (FID) and ultra-violet (UV) are widely used in the supercritical fluid chromatography process. Moreover, supercritical fluid chromatography system is widely utilized in the pharmaceutical industry and is considered to be an alternative of HPLC separation technology. These factors are estimated to boosts the supercritical fluid chromatography system market during forecast period.
- SFC is a well-established technique used in the pharmaceutical industry; however, it isn’t considered to be a preparative fractionation technique. Furthermore, recent developments, in the analytical technique and extensive use of supercritical fluid chromatography along with research & development are expected to augment the supercritical fluid chromatography system market across the globe.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system market. Technological advancements, leading chronic diseases including cancer, inflammatory diseases, dementia, growing research in life science industry and biopharmaceutical industry are key factors propelling the supercritical fluid chromatography market in the region. Presence of innovative leaders offering technically advanced systems & cutting-edge equipment to address separation techniques is likely to propel the global market.
- Europe is expected to account for the second-largest share of the global supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system market during the forecast period. The market in the region is likely to expand at a significant CAGR from 2020 to 2030. Popularity of SFC technology is increasing at a rapid pace, and it is widely utilized in the pharmaceutical industry, such as in drug discovery, metabolomics, and personalized medicine. Supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) offers wide potential such as separation speed, lower viscosity, and is available at a lower cost.
Key Players Operating in Global Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market
The global supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system market is consolidated with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system market are:
- Agilent Technologies
- Sartorius AG
- Waters Corporation
- Labnics Equipment
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Thar Technologies, Inc.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies
- Applied Separations
Global Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market: Research Scope
Global Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market, by System
Global Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market, by Product
- Kits Reagents
Global Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market, by End-user
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Food & beverages
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.