Submerged Arc Welding Market Introduction
- Submerged arc welding is a wire-fed process generally used with stainless steels, carbon steels, and some nickel alloys
- The submerged arc welding process is largely employed in heavy industrial applications in various industries such as shipbuilding, wind tower and rail car fabrication, pressure vessel, and offshore oil rig welding
- The process has significant impact on the productivity and efficiency of manufacturing process in various end-user industries
Submerged Arc Welding Market Dynamics
- Demand for submerged arc welding has been rising in the construction sector. Increase in construction activities across the world is anticipated to propel the demand for submerged arc welding
- Structural steel is considered a primary raw material for all kinds of construction activities
- Leading players are focusing on upgrading technologies to meet the changing needs of users including safety, durability, and reliability of steel structures. This is augmenting the demand for submerged arc welding equipment.
- High quality of structural steel ensures good quality construction. This is driving the need for submerged arc welding equipment.
- Advent of new technologies is positively affecting the growth of the market. Technological advancements and innovations in terms of methodologies as well as equipment are clear indications of highly competitive scenario of the global submerged arc welding market.
- Leading vendors have started focusing on implementation of advanced technologies, including welding information management systems and welding automation, in order to sustain in the highly competitive environment
- Submerged arc welding manufacturers are utilizing innovative technologies to increase their profitability, while diminishing their overall operating costs. Furthermore, rise in attractiveness of lean manufacturing is encouraging organizations to improve the overall work process and productivity of welding operations.
- New technologies adopted by manufacturers are considered to be a key factor driving the submerged arc welding market
- Increase in popularity of laser welding technology in manufacturing industries is expected to hamper the adoption of submerged arc welding. Laser welding technology is one of the prominent applications of laser that is gaining importance among users. In components manufacturing, laser welding process is utilized with negligible thermal distortion with efficiency and at a rapid rate.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Submerged Arc Welding Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on type, the global submerged arc welding market can be segmented into semi-automatic submerged arc welding and automatic submerged arc welding
- In terms of end-user, the global submerged arc welding market can be divided into construction, automotive, aerospace & defense, and shipbuilding
- Automotive is anticipated to be the prominent segment of the global submerged arc welding market. Market share of the end-user segment is expected to increase in the near future. Thus, the segment is estimated to maintain its leading position in the global submerged arc welding market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Submerged Arc Welding
- In terms of region, the global submerged arc welding market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to contribute significantly to the submerged arc welding market from 2019 to 2027. The market in the region is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period.
- Increase in demand for submerged arc welding equipment in various end-user industries in major economies such as India, China, and Japan is propelled the submerged arc welding market in Asia Pacific
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global submerged arc welding market was fairly fragmented in 2018, with the presence of limited number of established players who occupy prominent share. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Colfax Corporation
- DAIHEN Corporation
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Kjellberg Finsterwalde Plasma und Maschinen GmbH
- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Submerged Arc Welding Market”
Global Submerged Arc Welding Market: Research Scope
Submerged Arc Welding Market, by Type
- Semi-automatic Submerged Arc Welding
- Automatic Submerged Arc Welding
Submerged Arc Welding Market, by End-user
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Submerged Arc Welding Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.