Strut Systems Market – Introduction
- A strut is an important mechanical component of products generally used in aeronautical, architectural, engineering, and anatomy applications. It generally works by resisting longitudinal compression and in tension.
- A strut system is used to brace, support, mount, and connect lightweight structural loads in construction applications. These systems are also employed in electric and data wires, pipes, and mechanical systems such as air-conditioning systems and ventilation systems.
- Strut systems can be designed with simple beams, fixed beams, cantilever beams, continuous beams, and deflection beams.
- Strut systems are completely reusable and adjustable, with a complete line of channels, accessories, and fittings for use in applications such as drilling and welding.
- Struts are manufactured from fiberglass, which is a highly corrosion-resistant material. It is known for its rigidity, light weight, and strength.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Strut Systems Market – Competition Landscape
EATON Corporation Inc.
Incorporated in 1911, Eaton is a U.S.-based multinational conglomerate and a power management company with around 99,000 employees. The company operates its business through two key segments: industrial and electrical. The industrial segment comprises hydraulics group, aerospace group, and vehicle group. The electrical segment of the company comprises Electrical Americas and Rest of World sub-segments, which include customers from institutional, industrial, government, information technology, commercial, utilities, residential, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) sectors. Eaton’s operational headquarters is in Beachwood, Ohio (the U.S.). The company operates in nearly 175 countries.
Founded in 1941, Hilti Corporation is a manufacturing company based in Liechtenstein, with approximately 29,000 employees across the world. The company develops, produces, and manufactures a wide variety of products for use in industries such as energy, manufacturing, construction, and building maintenance. Furthermore, the company is focused of installation systems, anchoring systems, measuring and detection tools, power tools, and fire protection systems.
Some of the key players operating in the global strut systems market are
- EATON Corporation Inc.
- Cooper Industries
- Aetna Plastics Corp.
- Enduro Pipeline Services, Inc.
- Unistrut Corporation
- Atlas Supply Co.
- Hilti Corporation ERICO Products, Inc.
- Carpenter & Paterson, Inc.
- Gregory Industries Inc.,
- Guenther Supply, Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Strut Systems Market”
Strut Systems Market – dynamics
Key Driver of Global strut systems market
- Rising demand for strut systems for use to install and build support systems for mechanical, electric, and plumbing applications; data centers; and HVAC systems in retrofitted and new industrial and commercial applications is a major factor driving the global strut systems market.
- In addition to this, rising demand for lightweight accessories and channels in the automotive sector across major countries of the world is expected to augment the strut systems market in the next few years.
- Rising demand for highly comfortable and luxurious life in developed and developing economies is likely to drive the demand for strut systems during the forecast period.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Strut Systems Market
- North America is estimated to hold a major share of the global strut systems market during the forecast period, due to presence of well-established as well as emerging players in the region
- Asia Pacific is expected to offer significant opportunities to the strut systems market in the near future, due to increase in the demand for strut systems in the region. Moreover, developing economies such as India and China are projected to be highly attractive markets for strut systems in the next few years.
Strut Systems Market – Segmentation
The global strut systems market can be segmented based on:
- Sales Channel
- Strut Clamp
- Strut System Trapeze Solution
Strut Systems Market, by Sales Channel
Based on sales channel, the global strut systems market can be divided into:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Strut Systems Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global strut systems market can be segmented into:
Strut Systems Market, by Strut Clamp
Based on strut clamp, the global strut systems market can be classified into:
- Universal Pipe Clamp
- Universal Beam Clamp
- Strengthening Clamp
Strut Systems Market, by Material
In terms of material, the global strut systems market can be segregated into:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Strut Systems Market, by Strut System Trapeze Solution
Based on strut system trapeze solution, the global strut systems market can be divided into:
- Flip Clip Solution
- Turn & Lock Solution
Strut Systems Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global strut systems market can be categorized into:
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronic & Consumer Goods
- Others (Aviation, Power Generation Systems, Construction, etc.)
Strut Systems Market, by Region
On the basis of region, the global strut systems market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global strut systems market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.