Strut Systems Market – Introduction
- A strut is an important mechanical component of products generally used in aeronautical, architectural, engineering, and anatomy applications. It generally works by resisting longitudinal compression and in tension.
- A strut system is used to brace, support, mount, and connect lightweight structural loads in construction applications. These systems are also employed in electric and data wires, pipes, and mechanical systems such as air-conditioning systems and ventilation systems.
- Strut systems can be designed with simple beams, fixed beams, cantilever beams, continuous beams, and deflection beams.
- Strut systems are completely reusable and adjustable, with a complete line of channels, accessories, and fittings for use in applications such as drilling and welding.
- Struts are manufactured from fiberglass, which is a highly corrosion-resistant material. It is known for its rigidity, light weight, and strength.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Strut Systems Market – Competition Landscape
EATON Corporation Inc.
Incorporated in 1911, Eaton is a U.S.-based multinational conglomerate and a power management company with around 99,000 employees. The company operates its business through two key segments: industrial and electrical. The industrial segment comprises hydraulics group, aerospace group, and vehicle group. The electrical segment of the company comprises Electrical Americas and Rest of World sub-segments, which include customers from institutional, industrial, government, information technology, commercial, utilities, residential, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) sectors. Eaton’s operational headquarters is in Beachwood, Ohio (the U.S.). The company operates in nearly 175 countries.
Founded in 1941, Hilti Corporation is a manufacturing company based in Liechtenstein, with approximately 29,000 employees across the world. The company develops, produces, and manufactures a wide variety of products for use in industries such as energy, manufacturing, construction, and building maintenance. Furthermore, the company is focused of installation systems, anchoring systems, measuring and detection tools, power tools, and fire protection systems.
Some of the key players operating in the global strut systems market are
- EATON Corporation Inc.
- Cooper Industries
- Aetna Plastics Corp.
- Enduro Pipeline Services, Inc.
- Unistrut Corporation
- Atlas Supply Co.
- Hilti Corporation ERICO Products, Inc.
- Carpenter & Paterson, Inc.
- Gregory Industries Inc.,
- Guenther Supply, Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Strut Systems Market”
Strut Systems Market – dynamics
Key Driver of Global strut systems market
- Rising demand for strut systems for use to install and build support systems for mechanical, electric, and plumbing applications; data centers; and HVAC systems in retrofitted and new industrial and commercial applications is a major factor driving the global strut systems market.
- In addition to this, rising demand for lightweight accessories and channels in the automotive sector across major countries of the world is expected to augment the strut systems market in the next few years.
- Rising demand for highly comfortable and luxurious life in developed and developing economies is likely to drive the demand for strut systems during the forecast period.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Strut Systems Market
- North America is estimated to hold a major share of the global strut systems market during the forecast period, due to presence of well-established as well as emerging players in the region
- Asia Pacific is expected to offer significant opportunities to the strut systems market in the near future, due to increase in the demand for strut systems in the region. Moreover, developing economies such as India and China are projected to be highly attractive markets for strut systems in the next few years.
Strut Systems Market – Segmentation
The global strut systems market can be segmented based on:
- Sales Channel
- Strut Clamp
- Strut System Trapeze Solution
Strut Systems Market, by Sales Channel
Based on sales channel, the global strut systems market can be divided into:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Strut Systems Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global strut systems market can be segmented into:
Strut Systems Market, by Strut Clamp
Based on strut clamp, the global strut systems market can be classified into:
- Universal Pipe Clamp
- Universal Beam Clamp
- Strengthening Clamp
Strut Systems Market, by Material
In terms of material, the global strut systems market can be segregated into:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Strut Systems Market, by Strut System Trapeze Solution
Based on strut system trapeze solution, the global strut systems market can be divided into:
- Flip Clip Solution
- Turn & Lock Solution
Strut Systems Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global strut systems market can be categorized into:
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronic & Consumer Goods
- Others (Aviation, Power Generation Systems, Construction, etc.)
Strut Systems Market, by Region
On the basis of region, the global strut systems market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global strut systems market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
- Strut channel
- Fiberglass Strut Systems
- Power strut
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.