Stride Sensor Market: Introduction
- Stride sensors are used to measure the cadence (flow) and distance during workouts. These are used for analyze the workout and improve the running technique. Stride sensors employ GPS and various other sensors to measure the distance and stride the wearer makes.
- These stride sensors capture the motions and vibrations during a workout with respect to the ground and measure the distance and motion. They also employ wireless sharing technologies, such as Bluetooth, so that the devises get paired with stride sensors and collect the data using different applications. According to the data collected by the devises like smartphone, smart watch etc. conclusions are made about the workout.
Rise in Demand Due to Increasing Concern in Physical fitness
- In recent time technological advancement in IoT, internet has made the people techno savy, concerns for physical fitness has increased due to changing lifestyle.
- People are becoming more aware about physical fitness, various activities like running, cycling, gaming and gym are increasing. In these use of smart devises like smart watch, stride sensors, health bands have increased.
- In Athletics and sports also use of stride sensors is increased owing to the increased competition and different techniques to improve performance of the athlete.
North America to Hold Largest Market Share
- North America to hold largest market share during the forecast period owing to the increasing application in sports and fitness activities. Increasing health and fitness tracking services in this region is responsible for the increase in stride sensors.
- Asia pacific region will also show good growth in the stride sensors market, various product offerings by different players in the region will contribute to the growth in the Stride sensors market.
Key Players in Stride Sensor Market
Various key players are involved in Stride sensors different players are offering various devises with different specification and properties. Key players include
- Wahoo Fitness
- Milestone Sports
- North Pole Engineering (NPE)
Stride Sensor Market Scope
Stride Sensor Market, By Type of Sensor
- Inertial sensor
- Gravity Sensor
- Vibration Sensor
Stride Sensor Market, By Application
Stride Sensor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.