Stretcher Chair for Surgical Procedure Market: Introduction
- Stretcher chairs are used to carry patients from one place to another. Stretchers are mostly used in acute out-of-hospital care situations by emergency medical services, military, and search & rescue personnel.
- Stretcher chairs can be easily adjusted from horizontal to chair position, providing both clinical performance and patient comfort. These maximize patient throughput, are lightweight, and have strong castor wheels for easy movement.
Global Stretcher Chair for Surgical Procedure Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Increase in advancements in stretcher chairs such as automated stretcher chairs fuels the growth of the market, as these advancements enable clinicians to serve patients during emergencies. Automated chairs are convenient to use in healthcare settings. The purpose of these chairs is to reduce the effort of the caretaker and provide a safer transfer for the patients in hospitals. This technological revolution in stretcher chairs is projected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
- Prevalence of diseases such as cancer, neurological disorders, and diabetes is rising owing to increase in the geriatric population and changing lifestyles in developing countries. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the global geriatric population is projected to increase from 524 million in 2010 to 1.5 billion by 2050. The geriatric population requires stretchers in case of medical emergencies. Increase in demand for stretcher chairs is anticipated to propel the global market during the forecast period.
- However, high maintenance, complex engineering, and high cost of stretcher chairs are expected to restrain the global stretcher chairs market in the next few years
North America to Dominate Global Stretcher Chair for Surgical Procedure Market
- North America is likely to dominate the global stretcher chair market during the forecast period. Presence of key players, high prevalence of accidents & trauma, and well-established healthcare infrastructure are the key factors projected to boost the market in the region in the near future.
- Favorable government initiatives and rise in the number of research partnerships are the other drivers anticipated to fuel the growth of the market in North America during the forecast period
- The U.S. accounted for major share of the market in the region due to supportive healthcare policies, high number of patients, and advanced healthcare market
- According to the Association for Safe International Road Travel, more than 37,000 people die in road crashes each year, 2.35 million are injured or disabled, and over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die in the U.S. each year. Hence, road accidents increase the number of hospital admissions, which in turn is likely to drive demand for stretcher chairs. Therefore, increase in demand for stretcher chairs is anticipated to propel the market during the forecast period.
- Technological advancements and rise in adoption of stretcher chairs are expected to augment the stretcher chairs market in Asia Pacific
Major players operating in the global stretcher chair for surgical procedure market are:
- Stryker Corporation
- Winco Mfg., LLC
- GF Health Products, Inc.
- medifa GmbH & Co. KG
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Wy'East Medical Corporation
- IBIOM Instruments Ltée
- AMTAI Medical Equipment, Inc.
- Productos Metálicos del Bages
- UFSK-International OSYS GmbH
- S.L. (Promeba)
- NovyMed International BV
- Other players
Global Stretcher Chair for Surgical Procedure Market: Research Scope
Global Stretcher Chair for Surgical Procedure Market, by Product Type
- General Stretcher Chairs
- Special Stretcher Chairs
Global Stretcher Chair for Surgical Procedure Market, by Technology
- Powered Stretcher Chairs
- Manual Stretcher Chairs
Global Stretcher Chair for Surgical Procedure Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Stretcher Chair for Surgical Procedure Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.