Stress Testing Services Market: Overview
- A stress test, also called an exercise stress test, usually involves physical exercise such as walking on a treadmill or riding a stationary bicycle or given a drug that mimics the effects of exercise, to show how the heart works during a physical activity. Since exercise makes our heart pump harder and faster, an exercise stress test can reveal problems with blood flow within the heart which is connected to several heart problems such as ischemic heart disease, heart valve disease, or heart failure.
- The global stress testing services market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in awareness about the effects of various heart problems
Key Drivers of Global Stress Testing Services Market
- According to the American Heart Association, cardiovascular disease is one of the most common reasons for mortality, accounting for approximately 17 million deaths (30% deaths) every year, a number that is expected to increase to over 23.6 million by 2030. The most common reasons for cardiovascular diseases are unhealthy diet, physical inactivity, cholesterol, tobacco use, and alcohol. Rise in cases of cardiovascular diseases boosts the demand for performing stress test in order to diagnose a heart problem before it becomes severe. This is expected to drive the global stress testing services market during the forecast period.
- Advantages of stress testing such as noninvasive imaging test, ready availability, and relatively low cost capital, increase its preference among physicians and this is expected to drive the stress testing services market
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Stress Testing Services Market Report Brochure
Less Efficacy to Restrain Market
- According to The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, an independent, volunteer panel of national experts in disease prevention and evidence-based medicine and American College of Cardiology, stress test does not accurately diagnose all cases of coronary artery disease (CAD). Moreover, the same organization urges physicians not to routinely offer exercise stress testing to people without symptoms or strong risk factors for CAD. This can hamper the growth of the stress testing services market.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Stress Test Services Market
- The stress testing services market in North America is estimated to hold major market share during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in geriatric population, high prevalence of coronary artery diseases, and availability of modern health care systems that provide different types of stress tests in the region. This is expected to drive the stress testing services market in the North America. According to CDC data, around 610,000 people die of heart disease in the U.S. alone every year.
- Europe is likely to grow at a faster rate due to increase in number of heart patients. According to the European Cardiovascular Disease Statistics 2017, in 2015, 11.3 million new cases of CVD were reported in Europe and 6.1 million new cases of CVD in the EU. Dietary factors make the largest contribution to the risk of CVD mortality. Fat consumption and energy consumption in Europe has increased and this has led to several cardiovascular diseases and as a result, the demand for early diagnosis of cardiovascular rising which is expected to boost the stress testing services market.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Stress Testing Services Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Stress Testing Services Market:
Major players operating in the global Stress Testing Services market are:
- Stanford Health Care
- Providence Health & Services
- Winchester Hospital
- Northern Regional Hospital
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER)
- New York Cardiac Diagnostic Centers
Global Stress Testing Services Market: Research Scope
Global Stress Testing Services Market, by Test Type
- Stress ECG Test
- Cycle Ergometry
- Arm Ergometry
- Pharmacological Test
Global Stress Testing Services Market, by Test Providers
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Outpatient Centers
Global Stress Testing Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.