Street Sweeper Market
Street Sweeper Market (Product Type: Mechanical Broom Sweeper, Regenerative-air Sweeper, and Vacuum Sweeper; and Application: Municipality, Airport & Seaports, Industrial, Road & Highway, and Large-scale Retail Channels) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Press Release :
Increase in Citywide Street Cleaning Helps Revive Market Growth amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
Street sweeper machines are under scrutiny for spreading coronavirus (COVID-19). It has been discovered that a street cleaning equipment with a rotating broom suspends countless droplets of water in the air. Since sneezing and coughing are means of contagion of viruses, street sweepers are under scrutiny for spreading coronavirus. As such, governments are relaxing their ticketing regulations in places where the COVID-19 outbreak has subsided. This has created a hope for companies in the street sweeper market that have experienced a slump in machine sales amidst the pandemic.
Companies in the street sweeper market are seeking incremental opportunities in regions where citywide street cleaning is being carried out. Cleaning and maintenance of streets also hold equal importance. Government stay-at-home orders during the month of April and May have severely affected business activities for equipment manufacturers.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Street Sweeper Market
Hybrid Machines Improve Productivity Levels and Reduce Environmental Emissions
Hybrid electric street sweepers are gaining increased popularity for reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Municipal organizations are opting for hybrid electric street sweepers in order to reduce the carbon footprint. Elgin Sweeper Company has raised the standard of environment-friendly street cleaning with its hybrid Broom Bear mechanical sweeper. Manufacturers in the street sweeper market are increasing their R&D muscle to integrate high-capacity batteries in hybrid machines that cater to the convenience of the plug-&-play functionality. These rechargeable hybrid sweepers are being built with the innovative dual mode air suspension system, which is ideal for cleaning of densely populated areas.
Manufacturers in the street sweeper market are increasing efforts to introduce hybrid machines that consist large hoppers and water tanks, resulting in fewer schedules stops. Thus, hybrid sweepers are being publicized for improving productivity levels of street cleaners.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Road Sweepers versus Street Sweepers: Which is better?
The street sweeper market is expected to cross US$ 6.6 Bn by the end of 2030. Street sweeper is a revolutionary technology that deploys cost-efficient and comfortable cleaning of lanes. However, densely populated countries such as India and China, where the streets are considerably small in width, are not very suitable for street sweepers. Thus, companies in the street sweeper market are experiencing slow penetration of these machines in India and China.
Road sweepers are highly preferred in narrow-lane cleaning of streets. However, they are associated with shortfalls such as spending long hours in cleaning and floating dust. Thus, manufacturers should strategically market their equipment to boost sales in India and China. As such, companies are increasing the availability of street sweepers with efficient disposable systems that provide ease in working.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Street Sweeper Market
Due to the second wave of COVID-19 in European countries, street sweepers are under scrutiny for spreading the infection. High-tech street sweepers with centralized display units are increasing production levels among workers. The street sweeper market is projected to register a sluggish CAGR of 3.5% during the assessment period, as these machines have a relatively slow penetration in densely populated economies such as India and China. Thus, manufacturers should innovate in machines that meet specific requirements of these countries to generate incremental opportunities. Manufacturers should increase the availability of hybrid electric street sweepers that help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Innovative camera systems are reducing risks of collisions with obstacles.
Street Sweeper Market: Overview
- The global street sweeper market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.5% (revenue) between 2020 and 2030
- Rising adoption of street sweepers in smart cities for cleaning process so as to reduce the emission of carbon dioxide, and growing governmental regulations across developed and developing economies for environmental cleanliness are expected to boost the street sweeper market in the near future
- The global street sweeper market is expected to cross US$ 6.6 Bn by 2030 from ~US$ 4.7 Bn in 2020
- Europe holds major share of the street sweeper market in terms of volume and is anticipated to dominate the street sweeper market during the forecast period, followed by North America and Asia Pacific
- North America holds significant share of the street sweeper market with revenues in 2020 estimated at US$ 1,423.7 Mn
- The street sweeper market in Middle East & Africa and South America is projected to show moderate growth during the forecast period
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand significantly in terms of share during the forecast period. Governments of developing countries such as China and India have continued investing in smart city projects and in the Swachh Bharat Mission (India), which have propelled the demand for street sweepers in the region.
- The street sweeper market report provides analysis of the global street sweeper market for the period 2018 - 2030, wherein 2019 is the base year, 2020 is the estimated year, and 2021 to 2030 is the forecast period. Data for 2018 has been included as historical information.
- The study on the street sweeper market would help clients to understand the adoption analysis of street sweepers in different countries
- Street sweepers are suitable for outdoor and indoor areas, as they have a powerful internal combustion engine and hydrostatic drive. A street sweeper is a machine, which is used to clean roads, normally in urban areas and in industrial areas, such as construction companies, ports, grocery markets, cement works, and airports. Street sweepers are vacuum-powered, and collect litter or small amounts of leaves, grass clippings, garden debris, sticks, dirt, and gravel.
- The report also highlights the total revenue and volume generated through sale of street sweepers across various key regions
North America Street Sweeper Market Snapshot
- North America is a developed region and hence, innovation and new technologies are expected to be key trends to be witnessed in this region over the next few years. North America is likely to hold a significant share of the global street sweeper market in 2020. For the same reason, North America is anticipated to witness highest opportunity addition in the street sweeper market globally, with Europe and Asia Pacific being next close regions.
Key Challenges Faced by Street Sweeper Market Players
- High cost is one of the major factors hampering the street sweeper market across the world, which may restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period
Street Sweeper Market: Major Developments
- In July 2020, Boschung Group launched a fully autonomous street sweeper featuring the most advanced revolutionary technologies. The company launched Urban-Sweeper S2.0, driven by WIBOT technology, which releases zero emissions.
- In November 2019, Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG announced a partnership with Brain Corporation for designing high-performing, innovative cleaning machines with an (AI) artificial intelligence robotics platform known as (KIRA) CV 60/1 RS Chariot in order to benefit customers in various industries
Street Sweeper Market: Company Profiles
- Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG: Established in 1935, Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG is specialized in manufacturing cleaning equipment. In addition, the company offers various equipment and accessories that include pressure washers, window cleaners, cordless electric brooms, commercial cleaning equipment, and accessories. The company sells its products in 72 countries through 127 companies across the world, with more than 50,000 service centers globally.
- Elgin Sweeper Company: Incorporated in 1914, Elgin Sweeper Company is specialized in manufacturing and designing various types of street sweepers that include mechanical sweepers, regenerative air sweepers, vacuum sweepers, waterless sweepers, and compressed natural gas and liquefied natural gas sweepers since 1914. The company’s sweepers are widely used in various applications that include municipal, contractor, airport, industrial, and race track applications.
- Johnston Sweepers Limited: Incorporated in 1904, Johnston Sweepers Ltd. is a manufacturer of industrial machines. In addition, the company produces a wide range of standalone and truck mounted outdoor surface cleaning equipment. The company offers various types of sweepers across the world. It also provides parts and maintenance services. Johnston Sweepers Limited is a subsidiary of Bucher Industries AG.
- Other major players operating in the global street sweeper market and profiled in the report include
- Aebi Schmidt Holding AG.
- Alamo Group Inc.
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
- Boschung Group
- Dulevo S.p.A.
- Global Environmental Products, Inc.
- Hako GmbH
- Mathieu S.A.
- REV Group
- Schwarze Industries
- TENAX INTERNATIONAL s.r.l.
- Tennant Company
- TYMCO Inc.
Street Sweeper Market – Scope of the Report
A latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global street sweeper market to accurately gauge its potential future development. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the future growth of the street sweeper market, to identify opportunistic avenues of the business potential for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the street sweeper market will progress during the forecast period, 2020 - 2030.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the street sweeper market, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the street sweeper market during the forecast period. It also includes impact analysis of COVID-19 on the street sweeper market. The global street sweeper market report helps to estimate statistics related to the market progress in terms of value (US$ Mn) and volume (Million Units).
The study covers a detailed segmentation of the street sweeper market, along with key information and a competitive outlook. The report mentions company profiles of key players currently dominating the street sweeper market, wherein various developments, expansions, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Street Sweeper Market
The report provides detailed information about the street sweeper market on the basis of a comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market, and looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the street sweeper market to help them formulate successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of street sweepers?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the street sweeper market between 2020 and 2030?
- What are the winning imperatives of market frontrunners in the street sweeper market?
- What are the major drivers and restraints of the market?
- What will be the size of the street sweeper market from 2020 to 2030?
- Which will be the fastest growing segment in the street sweeper market?
- Which are the leading companies in the street sweeper market?
- What are the strategies of companies operating in the market?
Research Methodology – Street Sweeper Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts to compile the street sweeper market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of industry-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the street sweeper market. During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed industry stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the street sweeper market. For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, and data of major countries of the world, industry association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the street sweeper market.
Street Sweeper Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the street sweeper market on the basis of product type, application, and region. The report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments, and how they influence the growth prospects of the street sweeper market.