Strapless Backless Bra: Introduction
- Strapless backless bra is a type of innerwear designed to support and cover the breasts. Strapless backless bra, also known as stick on bra, sticky bra, or adhesive bra, are generally used when women wear backless dresses and low cut or off shoulder necklines, to avoid visible shoulder and back straps of regular brassiere. These are usually made of silicone, polyurethane, or similar material. Increasing fashion trends and growing usage of fancy outfits is expected to significantly drive the demand for strapless backless bra.
Rising number of working women to drive the market
- The growing number of working women is likely to boost the market for strapless backless bra. Working women have enough spending power and are more likely to use these strapless backless bras while wearing off shoulder and low cut dresses. Rapid urbanization and changing lifestyle of young millennial has increased the ratio of clubbing and night parties, which is a major reason for the usage of fancy outfits by young women, thus indirectly affecting the strapless backless bra market.
Availability of low cost alternatives to hamper the market
- The price of strapless backless bras is much higher than other products available in the market which can restrain the use of these adhesive bras. Low cost alternatives are available in the market such as transparent strap bras and strapless tubes. Strapless backless bras cannot be afforded by everyone due to its higher cost, which is likely to hinder the market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing trend toward the beauty and fashion industry to positively affect the strapless backless bra market
- The explosive growth of the beauty and fashion industry especially among young girls has led to the development of strapless backless bras. This factor is expected to boost the growth of the market. Moreover, companies are focusing on innovations in adhesive bras, which is expected to positively impact the market. Increasing trend of beauty pageants and rise in fashion shows and beauty contests has increased the demand for fashionable outfits which ultimately drives the use of strapless backless bra.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Strapless Backless Bra Market
- In terms of region, the global strapless backless bra market can be divided into North America (NA), Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the strapless backless bra market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa includes the strapless backless bra market analysis and insights for South Africa, GCC, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America strapless backless bra market can be studied for Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the global strapless backless bra market due to increasing consumer preference for fancy party wear and growing participation of women in the fashion and beauty industry.
- This market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increasing demand and changing consumer preferences is anticipated to drive new product enhancements and innovation in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Strapless Backless Bra Market
The global strapless backless bra market is highly fragmented. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Groupe Chantelle
- Hanesbrand Inc.
- Jockey International Inc.
- L Brands Inc.
- Fruit Of The Loom, Inc.
- MAS Holdings
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
- Triumph International
- Wolf Lingerie Limited
- Kohl’s, Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Strapless Backless Bra Market , ask for a customized report
Global Strapless Backless Bra Market: Research Scope
Global Strapless Backless Bra Market, by Type
Based on type, the global strapless backless bra market can be divided into:
- Strapless Backless Silicone Adhesive Bra
- Strapless Backless Push Up Adhesive Bra
- Others (Backless Underwire Bra, Adhesive Pasties, etc)
Global Strapless Backless Bra Market, by Size
In terms of size, the global strapless backless bra market can be segregated into:
- Small (S)
- Medium (M)
- Large (L)
- Extra Large (XL)
Global Strapless Backless Bra Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global strapless backless bra market can be bifurcated into:
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
Global Strapless Backless Bra Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the global strapless backless bra market includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.