Strapless Backless Bra: Introduction
- Strapless backless bra is a type of innerwear designed to support and cover the breasts. Strapless backless bra, also known as stick on bra, sticky bra, or adhesive bra, are generally used when women wear backless dresses and low cut or off shoulder necklines, to avoid visible shoulder and back straps of regular brassiere. These are usually made of silicone, polyurethane, or similar material. Increasing fashion trends and growing usage of fancy outfits is expected to significantly drive the demand for strapless backless bra.
Rising number of working women to drive the market
- The growing number of working women is likely to boost the market for strapless backless bra. Working women have enough spending power and are more likely to use these strapless backless bras while wearing off shoulder and low cut dresses. Rapid urbanization and changing lifestyle of young millennial has increased the ratio of clubbing and night parties, which is a major reason for the usage of fancy outfits by young women, thus indirectly affecting the strapless backless bra market.
Availability of low cost alternatives to hamper the market
- The price of strapless backless bras is much higher than other products available in the market which can restrain the use of these adhesive bras. Low cost alternatives are available in the market such as transparent strap bras and strapless tubes. Strapless backless bras cannot be afforded by everyone due to its higher cost, which is likely to hinder the market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing trend toward the beauty and fashion industry to positively affect the strapless backless bra market
- The explosive growth of the beauty and fashion industry especially among young girls has led to the development of strapless backless bras. This factor is expected to boost the growth of the market. Moreover, companies are focusing on innovations in adhesive bras, which is expected to positively impact the market. Increasing trend of beauty pageants and rise in fashion shows and beauty contests has increased the demand for fashionable outfits which ultimately drives the use of strapless backless bra.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Strapless Backless Bra Market
- In terms of region, the global strapless backless bra market can be divided into North America (NA), Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the strapless backless bra market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa includes the strapless backless bra market analysis and insights for South Africa, GCC, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America strapless backless bra market can be studied for Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the global strapless backless bra market due to increasing consumer preference for fancy party wear and growing participation of women in the fashion and beauty industry.
- This market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increasing demand and changing consumer preferences is anticipated to drive new product enhancements and innovation in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Strapless Backless Bra Market
The global strapless backless bra market is highly fragmented. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Groupe Chantelle
- Hanesbrand Inc.
- Jockey International Inc.
- L Brands Inc.
- Fruit Of The Loom, Inc.
- MAS Holdings
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation
- Triumph International
- Wolf Lingerie Limited
- Kohl’s, Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Strapless Backless Bra Market , ask for a customized report
Global Strapless Backless Bra Market: Research Scope
Global Strapless Backless Bra Market, by Type
Based on type, the global strapless backless bra market can be divided into:
- Strapless Backless Silicone Adhesive Bra
- Strapless Backless Push Up Adhesive Bra
- Others (Backless Underwire Bra, Adhesive Pasties, etc)
Global Strapless Backless Bra Market, by Size
In terms of size, the global strapless backless bra market can be segregated into:
- Small (S)
- Medium (M)
- Large (L)
- Extra Large (XL)
Global Strapless Backless Bra Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global strapless backless bra market can be bifurcated into:
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
Global Strapless Backless Bra Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the global strapless backless bra market includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report on the global strapless backless market is a compilation of firsthand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.