Stem Cell Exosomes Market: Overview
Exosomes possesses the potential to be a carrier for drug delivery owing to their transportation properties. The stem cell exosomes have other properties of high biocompatibility and intrinsic long-term circulation, which are ideal for proteins, nucleic acids, and chemicals. Additionally, new researches showed results of exosomes possessing properties of mediators in intercellular communication and mRNA transcripts, delivering proteins, and many others. They have properties, which make them biocompatible and useful to become agents to provide treatment for various disorders.
The rapidly increasing interest for advanced material to provide disease-based treatment in case of emergency is inducing more research and funding to explore stem cell exosomes. This is a key factor driving growth of the stem cell exosomes market from past few years and is estimated to be the same for next few years as well.
Stem Cell Exosomes Market: Notable Development
The stem cell exosomes market is identified as highly competitive without dominant players owing to many players operating in the market. Some of the key players in the market include Anjarium Biosciences, Codiak Biosciences, Capricor Therapeutics, Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Evox Therapeutics, Everkine Corporation, Exogenus Therapeutics, ReNeuron, Kimera Labs, and Unicyte AG.
The market is witnessing lucrative investments for adoption of newer and improving technologies. Such investments are on grounds of few acquisitions and mergers, tie ups, and to cater to global population.
Some of few developments observed in the market:
- In 2016, In May 2017, ExCoBio Inc. raised US$11 Million in a Series A funding round following Exosome Diagnostics in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
- Codiak Biosciences launched was founded in 2016 when the MD Anderson Cancer Center joined hands with two venture capital firms with investment for more than US$80 Million in series A and B financing.
- Other numerous life science companies are looking to introduce improved tools and systems to support exosome research, which include Exiqon, Beckman Coulter, System Biosciences (SBI), Thermo Fisher, Lonza, Qiagen, and ZenBio.
- Additionally, the technology involved in manufacture of large-scale clinical-grade stem cell exosomes are gaining traction, to become a focal point for the market, thus, key players are entering into strategic partnerships such as a partnership between RoosterBio and Exopharmand Lonza.
- Companies are also looking to fund researches from well-known universities such as Micihigan State University and Yale University. For instance, Merck and Exosome Diagnostic invested in studies to conduct clinical trials in region.
Stem Cell Exosomes Market: Growth Factors
The factors impacting on growth of the market include increasing prevalence of cancer and advent of technological advancements in exosomes and its applications. Additionally, increasing advanced applications of exosomes coupled with increasing awareness about presence of improved medical techniques are propelling growth of the global stem cell exosomes market. The 2012 reports by World Health Organization (WHO), the number of patients is expected to increase by 70% in next two decade. Increase in patients may lead to increase in fatality due to cancer, which increase attention toward advanced medications. This factor is likely to boost demand for the exosomes in diagnosis and therapeutics.
However, number of technical difficulties are limiting its adoption globally and hindering growth of the global stem cell exosomes market. The other factors restraining market growth are stringent regulatory frameworks and commercialization of exosomes. Nonetheless, the factors such as increase in research coupled with funding for researches are estimated to open doors of opportunities for growth in coming future.
Stem Cell Exosomes Market: Regional Outlook
Among the five regions, North America is expected to hold substantial share in the stem cell exosomes market owing to a great investment to improve infrastructure in the region and especially in the US. Additionally, the factors such as better-defined government policies and increase in investment for research by multinational companies are estimated to account in growth of the market in region.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.