Stabilometric Platform: Useful tool for balance assessment of human body
- Stabilometric platform is a device for measurement of human body movement for balance assessment. This assessment is done on the principle of force measuring method and quantifies the center of pressure.
- Correct balance of human body is important for standing and movement. High blood pressure could affect this balance system by affecting central nervous system.
- High blood pressure and other neurological conditions impair balance of human body. Stabilometric platform assesses this imbalance and also trains orthopedic & neurological patients to improve balance.
- The device is useful in conditions such as stroke, head injuries, muscle dysfunction, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and recovery after fractures. It stimulates musculoskeletal and nervous systems of patients to help control balance.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Stabilometric Platform Market
- Rise in the number of orthopedic and traumatic surgeries is a major driver of the global stabilometric platform market, as the platform is useful in evaluating post-surgical imbalance
- According to data obtained from the Royal College of Surgeons of England, around 1.2 million trauma and orthopedic surgical procedures were performed in England in 2013–2014
- Moreover, increase in neurological disorders, muscle dysfunction, and rise in demand for sports rehabilitation after injuries are the other factors fueling the growth of the global stabilometric platform market
- Increase in the geriatric population with mobility problems and impairment of body control system due to high blood pressure and other related conditions also propel the global stabilometric platform market
Get a Glimpse of the In-depth Analysis through our Stabilometric Platform Market Report Brochure
High Cost of Device to Hamper Market
- High cost of stabilometric platform along with costly software and technology is anticipated to hamper the growth of global stabilometric platform market
- Bulky product structure of the device is a major challenge in transportation. This factor is expected to restrain the global stabilometric platform market.
Dynamic Testing to Witness High Demand
- Based on testing type, the global stabilometric platform market can be bifurcated into static testing and dynamic testing
- The dynamic testing segment is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period owing to better falls risk screening & conditioning program for older adults and better results for weight-bearing assessment.
Rehabilitation Centers to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global stabilometric platform market can be divided into hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, and others
- The hospitals segment dominated the global stabilometric platform market in 2018 owing to increase in the number of surgeries and rise in number of admissions for mobility problems & trauma cases in hospitals
- Rehabilitation centers is likely to be a highly lucrative segment of the global stabilometric platform market during the forecast period. Increase in the geriatric population with mobility problems, rise in the number of admissions in rehabilitation centers, and better training solutions offered by these facilities for body balance problems are the major factors boosting the growth of the rehabilitation centers segment.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Stabilometric Platform Market Report
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global stabilometric platform market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominated the global stabilometric platform market in 2018 owing to increase in the geriatric population, rise in prevalence of neurological diseases, and higher adoption rate of technologically advanced products
- According to the Parkinson’s Foundation, around 60,000 people in the U.S. are diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease every year and an estimated one million people will be living with the disease in the country by 2020
- The stabilometric platform market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. Higher number of hypertension cases, increase the geriatric population, and rise in awareness about advanced medical devices are the factors accelerating the growth of the market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Stabilometric Platform Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- fysiomed CS, s.r.o.
- Medi-Care Solutions S.R.L
- Biodex Medical Systems, Inc.
- Easytech s.r.l.
- Fremslife s.r.l.
- Sensing Future Technologies
- Techno Concept
- Vestibular Research & Development, LLC.
- KINESIQ, Inc.
Global Stabilometric Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Stabilometric Platform Market, by Testing Type
- Static Testing
- Dynamic Testing
Global Stabilometric Platform Market, by End-user
- Rehabilitation Centers
Global Stabilometric Platform Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.