Global Spray Foam Equipment Market – Introduction
- A spray foam equipment is a sophisticated machine used for insulation, roofing and protective coatings in industrial, commercial and residential areas. These equipment use two key materials: isocyanate and polyol resin. These two materials are mixed with each other so as to perform the process of spraying or coating for various applications such as packaging, wall insulation, roof insulation, and concrete rehabilitation.
- Spray foam equipment improve not only the productivity and quality of the product but also the area where spray foam insulation is carried out.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Spray Foam Equipment Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Global Spray Foam Equipment Market
- Growing industrialization in developing as well as developed countries is expected to drive the global spray foam equipment market during the forecast period
- Continuous growth in the automobile production is also one of the important factors boosting the global spray foam equipment market
- Rise in the demand for automobiles in automotive industry due to strict safety standards of working environments in the automotive industry, is expected to boost the global spray foam equipment market during the forecast period
- The development of fourth-generation of blowing agent and increase in the adoption of green buildings, which are focused on sustainable building practices and energy conservation, are projected to drive the global spray foam equipment market during the forecast period. The market is expected to expand at a significant rate also due to stringent government regulations on the reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to increase the energy efficiency of buildings and homes.
- Furthermore, the rising trend of packaging of products so as to enhance the quality of products is promoting growth of the global spray foam equipment market
- Growing production of commercial cars and passenger cars across the world, led by lower interest rates, rise in the per capita income, and high demand from consumers, is projected to drive the global spray foam equipment market during the forecast period
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Spray Foam Equipment Market
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global spray foam equipment market between 2019 and 2027, due to increasing adoption of automobiles across the region. Also, growth in residential construction and stringent government regulations on energy efficiency in the region are driving the market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a considerable share of the global spray foam equipment market during the forecast period, due to growing urbanization and increasing population that have led to increase in commercial and industrial activities of packaging and buildings coating in the region.
- Furthermore, rapid industrialization and growth of the economy in India and China have resulted in rise in the demand for vehicles. This, in turn, is expected to drive the demand for spray foam equipment in the next few years.
- The spray foam equipment market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, due to growth of the automotive sector in the region. This, in turn, is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Spray Foam Equipment Market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global spray foam equipment market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global spray foam equipment market are:
- Graco Inc.
- Intech Equipment & Supply
- Spray Foam Systems
- Vag Polytech Private Limited
- S.P.E.C. Technologies LLC
- Demilec Inc.
- Specialty Products Inc.
- Profoam Corporation
- Lapolla Industries, Inc.
- Oak Ridge Foam & Coating Systems, Inc.
- GS Manufacturing
- Henry Company
Global Spray Foam Equipment Market – Research Scope
The global spray foam equipment market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Infrastructure Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Spray Foam Equipment Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global spray foam equipment market can be divided into:
- Closed Cell
- Open Cell
Global Spray Foam Equipment Market, by Infrastructure Type
In terms of infrastructure type, the global spray foam equipment market can be divided into:
Global Spray Foam Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global spray foam equipment market can be segregated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
- Spray Foam Equipment Customers
Global Spray Foam Equipment Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global spray foam equipment market can be categorized into:
- Wall Insulation
- Roof Insulation
- Concrete Rehabilitation
Global Spray Foam Equipment Market, by Industry
Based on industry, the global spray foam equipment market can be segmented into:
Global Spray Foam Equipment Market, by Region
In terms of region, the global spray foam equipment market can be classified into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.