Global Sports and Fitness Biohacking Market: Overview
- Biohacking is the art of changing the environment outside and inside the body in order to fully control the biology and enable upgrade of the body, mind, and life. In other terms, biohacking means hacking the body and mind for optimal results, and enhancement through all sorts of technological developments.
- There is an interesting intersection between athletic performance and the world of biohacking. Biohackers might have several different intentions (living longer, increasing focus, improving health); many of these same hacks can also increase athletic performance.
- Currently, the top biohacks for athletes that are extensively utilized are more energy by boosting NAD+ levels, releasing PSOAS for instant peace; go harder without legs burning, ability to focus during interval workouts, supercharge bodies energy resources using ketones, etc.
Key Driver and Restrain of Global Sports and Fitness Biohacking Market
- Increase in awareness about the importance of biohacking through effective drugs, nutrition, and smart devices among young athletes in order to increase focus and gain success drive the sports and fitness biohacking market
- However, stringent regulations that govern the genetic engineering experiments, lack of funds required for research, lack of expertise as well as cyber security practices and involvement of human experiment that come in conflict with the basic human right to life are expected to restrain the sports and fitness biohacking market during the forecast period
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Sports and Fitness Biohacking Market
- In terms of region, the global sports and fitness biohacking market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- North America is anticipated to account for a significant share of the global market due to high awareness about the use of biohacking in the sports and fitness industry
- According to the International Health Racquet and Sportsclub Association, it is estimated that in 2016, in the U.S., nearly 39,000 registered health club and the club membership increased from 50.2 million in 2012 to 60.9 million in 2017.
Key Players Operating in Global Sports and Fitness Biohacking Market
Major players operating in the global sports and fitness biohacking market are:
- Bulletproof 360, Inc.
- Innovative Medicine, LLC
- Ixcela, Inc.
- NEUROHACKER COLLECTIVE, LLC
- HVMN, Inc.
Global Sports and Fitness Biohacking Market: Research Scope
Global Sports and Fitness Biohacking Market, by Product
- Testing Kit/Systems
- Smart Drugs
Global Sports and Fitness Biohacking Market, by Indication
- Immune Boost
- Brain Upgrades
- Weight Management
- Stress Management
Global Sports and Fitness Biohacking Market, by End-user
- Sports Clubs
- Fitness Clubs
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.