Spine Augmentation Systems Market: Introduction
- Spine augmentation systems can be defined as devices that perform minimally invasive vertebral surgical procedures. Spine augmentation systems are used for pain management, owing to vertebral compression fractures. These systems are used to make cavity within the vertebral body before the injection of cement during the process of minimally invasive surgical procedure to soothe fractures. Moreover, these augmentation systems are used to conduct various types of surgical procedures: vertebroplasty, balloon kyphoplasty, and others.
- The global spine augmentation systems market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to incessant rise in geriatric population, high prevalence of osteoporosis, and market availability of comprehensive product line of spine augmentation systems.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Spine Augmentation Systems Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Spine Augmentation Systems Market
- Increase in percentage of geriatric and obese population is likely to propel the adoption of spine augmentation systems during the forecast period. According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Product, the geriatric population in the U.S. will reach 72.1 million by 2030. This is expected to be a key factor driving the global spine augmentation systems market during the forecast period.
- Prevalence of these degenerative spine conditions has been increasing and is known to be of common occurrence in population. According to the WHO, 80% to 90% of the U.S. population is affected by degenerative spine diseases; their symptoms ranging from back pain to severe limitations in mobility. Hence, rise in prevalence of spinal diseases is likely to contribute to the growth of the global spine augmentation systems market.
- Awareness among people about various spinal disorders and available treatments has been increasing. There has been a rise in the number of dedicated websites providing information related to spine diseases and their treatment. Moreover, this awareness is boosting the adoption of spinal fusion devices. This factor is expected to fuel the global spine augmentation systems market during the forecast period.
High Risks Associated with Surgeries Hamper Spine Augmentation Systems Market
- Almost every spinal surgery is linked with complications and risks. These risks may often lower the benefits associated with spinal surgeries resulting in hampering the spine augmentation systems market growth. Major risks associated with these surgeries include failure to release lower back pain symptoms. This surgical outcome is usually known as “failed back surgery syndrome”.
- Spinal surgeries majorly lead to changes in the functioning of spine, shifting the stress from fused vertebrae to adjacent areas of the spine. This may cause wear and tear of vertebral joints resulting in further chronic pain and damage. Some other risks associated with spinal surgeries include nerves damage, incisional site infection, anesthetic complications, and bleeding, among others. This factor is likely to hinder spine augmentation systems market growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Spine Augmentation Systems Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of spine augmentation systems, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region. The two countries account for a combined share of 30% of the demand for spine augmentation systems in the region.
- Increase in population, rise in incidences of orthopedic diseases, and improving economy of China, India, and others countries of Southeast Asia are resulting in high per capita health care expenditure. This is anticipated to drive the spine augmentation systems market in the region.
- The spine augmentation systems market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in investments in the health care industry of the region.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Spine Augmentation Systems Market
Key Players Operating in Global Spine Augmentation Systems Market:
The global spine augmentation systems market is highly competitive with top manufacturers adopting various strategies for attaining maximum market share. Some of the key players operating in the global spine augmentation systems market are:
- Ackermann Instrumente
- Alphatec Spine
- BM Korea
Global Spine Augmentation Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Spine Augmentation Systems Market, by Product Type
- Balloon Catheter
- Access Sheath
Global Spine Augmentation Systems Market, by End-user
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Global Spine Augmentation Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.