Global Spectroradiometers Market: Introduction
- A spectroradiometer is a light measurement tool used to measure both the amplitude and wavelength of the light radiated from a light source. It is a device mostly used to measure the spectral effect distribution of radiation source.
- Spectroradiometer measures numerous quantities of light which includes radiometric, photometric, and colorimetric. Spectroradiometers are available in many packages and sizes covering many wavelength ranges.
- Spectroradiometers are used in different applications such as solar UV and UVB radiation, LED measurement, display measurement and calibration, CFL testing, remote detection of oil slicks, SSL & OLED measurement and transmission, and reflection measurement.
- The global spectroradiometers market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for spectroradiometers from various end-users.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Spectroradiometers Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Global Spectroradiometers Market
- Rise in demand for high accuracy in spectroscopy is a major factor expected to fuel the demand for spectroradiometers in the next few years.
- Increasing demand to manage day-to-day operations and challenges of laboratories is projected to fuel the demand for spectroradiometers.
- Spectroradiometers are operated in a highly dynamic range and provide calibration and accuracy, which is projected to propel the spectroradiometers market in the next few years.
- Rising demand for environmental research applications is another factor anticipated to drive the market for spectroradiometers in the near future.
- Furthermore, rise in adoption of spectroradiometers among end-users due to their benefits is anticipated to fuel the demand for spectroradiometers during the forecast period.
- Increasing focus of governments to develop commercial environmental research facilities and to strengthen their research are anticipated to further boost the global spectroradiometers market in the near future.
- Their broad scope of application in the field of ecological study, and precision in calibration and measurements are other factors expected to boost the global spectroradiometers market during the forecast period.
- Availability of inferior quality and low-cost spectroradiometers is expected to hamper the spectroradiometers market in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Spectroradiometers Market
- North America dominated the global spectroradiometers market in 2018. The U.S. is a key market for spectroradiometers in North America due to high demand for spectroradiometers from end-users in the country. For instance, Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) and Solar Radiation Research Laboratory (SRRL) use spectroradiometers in their experiments for climate change properties and to attain multiple penetrations of photovoltaic (PV).
- The spectroradiometers market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace from 2019 to 2027. As per the UNESCO report 2017, countries in the Asia Pacific are constantly focusing on spending a huge portion of their budget on research and development activities. South Korea spent US$73 Bn, China US$371 Bn, and India US$48 Bn, on research & development activities. These factors are anticipated to drive the spectroradiometers market in the region in the next few years.
Global Spectroradiometers Market – Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Spectroradiometers Market
Several local, regional, and international players manufacture spectroradiometers. Thus, the global spectroradiometers market is rather fragmented. The degree of competition among market players is high. Manufacturers of spectroradiometers adopt two vital strategies — new product development and acquisition — to cater to the needs of various end-users. Key players operating in the global spectroradiometers market are:
- ABB Limited
- Apogee Instruments, Inc.
- Delta Ohm
- EKO Instruments
- Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science
- HORIBA, Ltd
- Instrument Systems GmbH
- International Light Technologies Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Topcon Technohouse Corporation
Global Spectroradiometers Market: Research Scope
Global Spectroradiometers Market, by Actuation Type
Global Spectroradiometers Market, by Application
- Solar UV and UVB radiation
- LED measurement
- Display measurement and calibration
- CFL testing
- Remote detection of oil slicks
- SSL & OLED measurement
- Transmission and Reflection Measurement
Global Spectroradiometers Market, by End-user
- Spectroradiometry & Photometry
- Field Spectrometry
- Lab Spectrometry
Global Spectroradiometers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.