Global Specialty Resistors Market – Introduction
- Resistors are passive components commonly used in an electric circuit, along with capacitors and inductors. They are mostly used to maintain and create a safe flow of current within the circuit.
- Specialty resistors are those with resistance values ranging from several mili ohms to mega ohms and operating at extreme temperatures of around −65°C to 170°C, with the tolerance of ±0.5% to ±5%. Also, these resistors can change their resistance according to heat and light.
Benefits Offered by Specialty Resistors to Drive Global Specialty Resistors Market
- High voltage, high reliability, and high pulse load lead to better performance of specialty resistors. These resistors are optimized for current sensing, anti-surging, safety, precision, non-magnetic, and anti-sulfurate purposes.
- With the increase in power densities, the demand for resistors that can withstand large amounts of power in the lowest possible form factor increases. This promotes growth of the global specialty resistors market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Dynamic Applications in End-use Industries to Drive Global Specialty Resistors Market
- Specialty resistors are used in several applications in industries such as electronics, automotive, telecommunications, and aerospace & defense
- Specialty resistors are employed in a majority of electronic circuits. Also, they offer a wide range of temperatures suitable for applications in aerospace & defense and automotive industries.
- Also, specialty resistors are applied in modems, routers, and other communication devices
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global specialty resistors market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold a leading share of the global specialty resistors market during the forecast period, followed by North America. This is attributable to presence of a large number of semiconductor companies in the region.
- The specialty resistors market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, due to immense growth of the electronics industry in these regions. Middle East & Africa and South America offer high growth potential to the specialty resistors market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Global Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players in Global Market
Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for specialty resistors worldwide.
Key players operating in the global specialty resistors market are:
- CTS Corporation
- Bourns, Inc.
- Littlefuse Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Prosperity Dielectrics Co. Ltd
- ASJ Pte Ltd
- TE Connectivity
- Panasonic Electronics Components
- Ohmite Mfg Co
Global Specialty Resistors Market – Segmentation
The global specialty resistors market can be segmented based on:
- Mounting Type
- End-use Industry
Global Specialty Resistors Market, by Mounting Type
Based on mounting type, the global specialty resistors market can be classified into:
Global Specialty Resistors Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global specialty resistors market can be divided into:
- Power Supply
- Electricity Meters
- Automation Equipment
Global Specialty Resistors Market, by End-use Industry
Based on end-use industry, the global specialty resistors market can be segregated into:
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Specialty Resistors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.