Sparkling Red Wine – Introduction
- Tiny bubbles are formed in sparkling red wine when poured into a glass, owing to the presence of carbon dioxide
- Sparkling red wine is extracted from the skin of red grapes or still red wine to gain its color. It is obtained through fermentation of red grape juice in a silo by setting it on a low temperature for a particular time or days to preserve its essence. During this process, yeast and other additives are added in the red grape juice to convert it to alcohol. This alcoholic juice is further filtered to remove unwanted sediments.
- After the filtration process, sparkling red wine is processed using the carbonation technique in a bottle, a can or other packaging material to develop bubbles
- Sparkling red wine is a popular wine or alcoholic beverage, especially on special occasions, rituals, and in parties. This factor is expected to propel the growth of the sparkling red wine market in the near future.
Rise in Demand for Organic or Natural Wine
- In the past few years, the global organic wine industry has witnessed significant expansion, owing to the rise in demand by consumers. Consumer preference for organic wine has also driven manufacturers to enhance their production capacity of organic grapes wine across the globe. This is a key factor for the demand of organic or natural sparkling red wine. In addition, health consciousness and awareness about the presence of hazardous chemicals in food and beverages are changing consumer preference for organic sparkling red wine.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increase in Consumption of Sparkling Red Wine
- Rapid growth of a number of wine consumers across the globe is a major reason for the expansion of the sparkling red wine market. User preference for sparkling red wine processed in organic way is also fueling the growth of the global sparkling red wine market.
Substitutes for Sparkling Red Wine
- Consumers have several options, such as champagne, sparkling white wine, rose, red, port wine, etc. Availability of these products restrain the growth of the sparkling red wine market. In addition, consumers also like other alcoholic beverages, such as beer, rum, whiskey, and vodka. Furthermore, in Islamic countries, sparkling red wine is prohibited to consume due to a ban on the consumption of alcohol in Islam. Additionally, heavy tariff duty imposed on export of wine has increased the prices of the product.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Global Market
- The sparkling red wine market can be divided into: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the sparkling red wine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the sparkling red wine market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The sparkling red wine market in South America has been studied for Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Europe dominates the global sparkling red wine market, owing to its popularity for consumption on special occasions
- The sparkling red wine market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace due to rise in acceptance and popularity of sparkling wine in the celebration across the region
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global sparkling red wine market is highly fragmented, owing to presence of several global and regional players. Major players across the globe are switching towards organic sparkling wines and attractive packaging to strengthen their position in the market.
Regional players in the market focus on collaborations with a wide range of retailing channels to enhance sales of sparkling red wine.
Some of the key players operating in the global sparkling red wine market are:
- Accolade Wines
- Azienda Agricola Ca' de Noci
- Bird in Hand Winery Pty Ltd.
- Bleasdale Vineyards
- Chandon Brut Sparkling Wine NV
- Chateau Reynella
- Domaine Chandon, Inc.
- Green Point Brut NV
- Hardys Wines
- LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Mount Prior Winery
- Sula Vineyards Pvt. Ltd.
- Pernod Ricard SA
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Sparkling Red Wine Market, ask for a customized report
Global Sparkling Red Wine Market: Research Scope
Global Sparkling Red Wine Market, by Style
- Others (Shiraz, Rose, Brut, etc.)
Global Sparkling Red Wine Market, by Taste
Global Sparkling Red Wine Market, by Price Range
- Up to US$ 10
- US$ 10 to US$ 25
- US$ 25 to US$ 40
- Above US$ 40
Global Sparkling Red Wine Market, by Size
- Below 375 ml
- 375 ml – 750 ml
- 750 ml – 1,500 ml
- Above 1,500 ml
Global Sparkling Red Wine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Convenience & Wine Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Direct Sales, Wine Fest, etc.)
The report on the global sparkling red wine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Regional analysis of the global wheat sheet processors market includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.