Soldering Stations and Accessories Market - Introduction
- Soldering station is a combination of multipurpose power soldering devices, specially designed to solder electronic components to a printed circuit board (PCB).
- Soldering stations and accessories are generally utilized in electrical engineering and semiconductor & electronics industries.
- The soldering station consists of one or more soldering accessories connected to the main unit, which includes soldering guns, holders and stands, soldering iron, wire cutter, and soldering tip cleaners.
- The global soldering stations and accessories market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for electric equipment in electronic & semiconductor industries.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Soldering Stations and Accessories Dynamics
Key Drivers of Soldering Stations and Accessories Market
- According to the World Bank, gross domestic product (GDP) is increasing rapidly and hence, the demand for electronic equipment is increasing, thereby boosting the semiconductor industry, which in turn is anticipated to propel the global soldering stations and accessories market.
- Additionally, an increase in the demand for advanced technology equipment from end-users is projected to boost the demand for soldering stations and accessories in the near future.
- Increase in economic expansion and rise in disposable income of consumers in the developing nations are projected to drive the production of electronic equipment with advanced technology in the next few years, which in turn is expected to propel the global soldering stations and accessories market.
- Moreover, a rise in industrialization and urbanization in developing countries is anticipated to boost the market in the near future
- Emerging technologies and rapid automation to shape the growth of the soldering stations and accessories market.
- Increase in shift in preference from traditional equipment to advanced automated equipment is expected offer significant opportunities to the manufacturers of soldering stations and accessories to cater to current demand of the market.
High Cost of Soldering Stations and Accessories to Hamper Market
- Sluggish rate of adoption of soldering stations and accessories in developing countries is projected to hamper the market in the near future.
- However, short lifespan of soldering stations and accessories and availability of inferior quality soldering stations and accessories are anticipated to hinder the market growth globally.
Asia Pacific Soldering Stations and Accessories Market Expanding Rapidly
- North America is expected to hold a notable share of the global soldering stations and accessories market by the end of 2019. This can be attributed to the presence of established manufacturers in the region. The soldering stations and accessories market in North America is expanding due to technological advancements in the region.
- The soldering stations and accessories market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period, primarily due to an increase in consumer spending on electric equipment and rapid industrialization in the region
- A rapid rise in urbanization witnessed in developing countries in Asia Pacific is driving consumption of electronic devices in the region, which in turn is estimated to propel the demand for soldering stations and accessories in the region during the forecast period.
Soldering Stations and Accessories Market - Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Soldering Stations and Accessories Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players operate in the market who manufacture soldering stations and accessories. Therefore, the soldering stations and accessories market is quite fragmented. Thus, the intensity of competition is high among these players. Furthermore, rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the soldering stations and accessories market. Key players operating in the global soldering stations and accessories market include:
- Jameco Electronics
- Weller Tools GmbH
- Kurtz Holding GmbH & Co. Beteiligungs KG (Ersa)
- Vineet Electric Company
- Zaphael Technologies
- Sorny Roong Industrial Co.,Ltd.
- Bright Technologies
- PACE, Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Soldering Stations and Accessories Market”
Soldering Stations and Accessories Market: Research Scope
Soldering Stations and Accessories Market Segmentation – by Product Type
- Solder reel holders
- Soldering guns
- Soldering Iron
- Wire Cutter
- Solder sucker
- Solder wick
- USB Microscope
- Wet Sponge
- Soldering Stand
- Safety Glasses
Soldering Stations and Accessories Market Segmentation – by Application
- Electronic equipment
- Cellular phones
- Satellite navigation systems
- Electronic consumer goods
- Automotive dashboards
- Medical equipment
- Computer peripherals
Soldering Stations and Accessories Market Segmentation – by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
- Online Retail
- Contact Soldering Stations
- Digital and analogue soldering stations
- Induction soldering stations
- Non-contact soldering stations
Soldering Stations and Accessories Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.