Sodium Cyclamate Market: Market Outlook
Sodium Cyclamate is an artificial sweetener which is sweeter than sucrose also known as table sugar. Cyclamate is the sodium or calcium salt of cyclohexanesulfamic acid which is processed by the sulfonation of cyclohexylamine. Sodium Cyclamate is less expensive than most sweeteners, including sucralose, and is stable under heating. Sodium cyclamate has several key advantages like excellent stability, tooth-friendly, Synergistic with other sweeteners and it is Complementary with fruit flavors. Sodium Cyclamate’s approval as a sweetener has been controversial in several countries around the world.
Cost effective sodium cyclamate is emerging a beneficial sweetener to the market
There are various types of sweetener used in the production of a wide range of products. However, most of these sweeteners are being charged higher making it difficult for a food manufacturer to incur the cost. As a result, the manufacturer lookout for economical sweetener. Sodium Cyclamate is considered to be low-cost sweetener which the manufacturers look out for. Moreover, it is being used extensively in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic sectors. As a result, its wide range of application helps drive the demand for sodium cyclamate in the global market. Furthermore, in emerging countries, the per capita expenditure is increasing which has increased the sales of processed food and away from home food consumption has been increasing. This is further increasing the use of sodium cyclamate in developing countries as it has a cost-effective solution for sugar and also provides a similar taste. However, the growing consumption of natural sweetener in developed countries is hampering the growth of sodium cyclamate market.
Sodium Cyclamate Market: Segmentation:
On the basis of form, the global sodium cyclamate market has been segmented as
On the basis of end-use, the global sodium cyclamate market has been segmented as
- Food & Beverages Industry
- Seasonings And Sauces
- Baked Goods
- Canned Products
- Soft Drinks
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Foodservice Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
On the basis of region the global sodium cyclamate market has been segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Sodium Cyclamate Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in this market are Fisher Scientific UK Ltd, Tongaat Hulett Sugar South Africa Ltd, PT. BATANG ALUM INDUSTRIE, Sigma-Aldrich, Inc, Fagron UK Limited, Fuerst Day Lawson, MCM Klosterfrau Vertriebsgesellschaft and others
Opportunities for Market Participants in the Sodium Cyclamate Market-
As the food and beverage industry is witnessing the significant growth across the world, several food manufacturers also considering the use of cost-effective ingredients solutions to gain a high amount of profits. This is expected to become a beneficial opportunity for the sodium cyclamate market during the forecast period. Additionally, the growing demand for low-calorie sweetener is also creating a favorable market scenario to the market participants of the sodium cyclamate market.
Global Sodium Cyclamate Market: Regional Outlook
North America is leading in the global sodium cyclamate market by showing the prominent market value share, attributable to the large industrial sector for producing the sodium cyclamate in the region. Whereas Europe, is followed by North America is also witnessing the considerable market value share in the global sodium cyclamate market and the major growth factor is higher consumption rate of low-calorie sweetener in the region. However, South and East Asia are showing a substantial growth in the global sodium cyclamate market owing to rising per capita expenditure on processed food products in these regions.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Sodium Cyclamate Market
The global pandemic of COVID-19 is displaying the rigorous time for the world economy and food and beverage industry is also affected due to this. The closing of the manufacturing sector has made an unwanted impact on the several synthetic products which also includes sodium cyclamate. The food processing industry is expected to see the slower growth for some time which is somewhere also affecting the supply and demand of sodium cyclamate market. Furthermore, disruption in trade activities have also reduced the reach of sodium cyclamate to the proper destination and created the unfilled gap to fill in the near future. Hence, the coronavirus pandemic has made the moderate impact on sodium cyclamate market.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.