Global Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Software Market: Introduction
Social and emotional learning (SEL) focuses on recognition and control of feelings among children and adults with an aim to attain successful outcomes and develop healthy partnerships for rational decision-making. Promotion of social and emotional training through state agencies, proliferation of computation in the schools (K – 12), and high capital spending on social and emotional development by educators and policymakers are some of the major factors driving the global social emotional learning (SEL) software market.
Global Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Software Market: Dynamics
- Increasing awareness about various learning applications
- The global social emotional learning software market is anticipated to expand steadily during the forecast period, due to growing awareness among students and teachers about social emotional learning (SEL) software programs coupled with the promotion of SEL by government agencies. However, budget reductions would impede the demand for social emotional learning software across developing and underdeveloped countries in the near future. On the other hand, the introduction of artificial intelligence in the K-12 education sector would provide the social and emotional learning industry with promising growth opportunities in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
North America Led Global Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global social emotional learning (SEL) software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America held a dominant share of the global social emotional learning (SEL) software market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are major countries in the market in this region. In the North America region, due to the large-scale implementation of SEL programs by schools in the country, the U.S. has emerged as the leading adopter of SEL solutions, in terms of market size. A majority of SEL software providers are based in the U.S. The company provides tools and guidelines for assessment of SEL programs across schools. In the U.S., federal and state policies play an important role in creating a supportive environment for SEL programs to be implemented across states and districts.
- The social emotional learning software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are major countries of the social emotional learning (SEL) software market in the region.
SEL Assessment Tool Segment to Expand at a High CAGR
- Among solutions, the SEL assessment tool segment is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. The SEL assessment tool allows educators to evaluate the effect of SEL interventions on students and make educated choices accordingly. Several firms have started offering this tool starting from pre-K to high schools. It empowers educational institutes to track and assess the effect of SEL programs on students.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key players operating in the global social emotional learning (SEL) software market are as listed below:
- Aperture Education
- BASE Education
- Emotional ABCs
- Everyday Speech
- Evolution Labs
- Panorama Education
- Purpose Prep
- Rethink ED
- SEL Adventures
- Social Express
- Taproot Learning
Global Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Software Market: Research Scope
Global Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Software Market, by Component
Figure: Global Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Software Market, by Component
Global Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Software Market, by Type
Global Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Software Market, by Region
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.