Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market: Introduction
- Smart, portable devices with the capacity to capture real-time observation of the motions and forces applied on patient’s joint which also can be regulated have opened a new era in rehabilitation, where the recuperation procedure could be drastically improved
- Most of the portable orthotic rehabilitation devices in the market provide precise pressure and stability to maintain the alignment of the joint without the ability for real time monitoring and adjustments. Advanced technology has allowed the devices to put a type of tension to resist movement of the joint. These devices result in fast recovery and are accurate at reestablishing biomechanics and enhancing muscle function.
- The design of the three frameworks listed below include standard & mechanical arrangements, along with the new age modifications
- portable continuous passive motion device suited for rehabilitation of elbow
- electro-rheological fluid-based device for the knee
- electrical stimulation and biofeedback devices for active-assistive exercises of the knee
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market Report
Key Drivers and Restraint of Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market
- According to the WHO, 15 million of the world’s population suffer from stroke each year. The number of patients with movement disability is rising due to surge in incidence rates of stroke, paralysis, and other diseases. Rise in adoption of rehabilitation devices is projected to drive the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market.
- Technological advancements in smart portable rehabilitation devices is anticipated to propel the adoption and penetration of these devices. This in turn is expected to boost the growth of the global market in the next few years.
- According to U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), 25.6% of the population with a disability is reported to be physically inactive compared to 12.8% without a disability. This has led to the rise in awareness about physical fitness and wellness, which in turn is likely to augment the global market during the forecast period.
- However, high cost of devices is projected to restrain the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market
North America to Lead Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for the largest share of the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market in 2018, as changing demographics in the U.S. and development of critical treatments have increased the need of solutions that encourage wellness management and rehabilitation
- Europe was the second largest market for smart portable rehabilitation devices in 2018 due to surge in number of strokes (nearly 650,000 every year). The number is anticipated to rise due to increase in the geriatric population.
- The smart portable rehabilitation devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in awareness about the benefits of physical wellness and increase in disposable income of the population
- Regions such as Latin America and Middle East & Africa are likely to be lucrative markets for smart portable rehabilitation devices during the forecast period because of the initiatives taken by governments for the enhancement of rehabilitation devices
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market
- Invacare Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Dynatronics Corporation
- Drive Devilbiss Healthcare
- Esko Bionics
- Caremax Rehabilitation Equipment Ltd.
- GF Health Products, Inc.
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market, by Rehabilitation Type
- Passive Rehabilitation
- Active-assistive Rehabilitation
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market, by Product Type
- Daily Living Aids
- Mobility Equipment
- Exercise Equipment
- Body Support Devices
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Physiotherapy Centers
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.