Global Smart Helmet Market: Overview
The demand within the global smart helmet market is expected to increase on account of advancements in various streams of technical engineering. Although the primary function of smart helmets is to enhance the safety of riders, these helmets have also found relevance in other technical fields. The use of smart helmets by site engineers to gain access to landscape maps and 3D-images has played a vital role in market growth. Smart helmets may also be used by geologists while inspecting dangerous terrains in the forthcoming years.
Vehicular safety has become a major concern for governments, state authorities, and traffic management authorities. This factor has led several business entities to invest in smart helmet technology. The dynamics of market growth largely hinge onto the development of smart helmets with add-on features such as solar power, crash warning, and road analysis. Hence, the existing vendors in the global smart helmet market are projected to capitalise on the opportunities that have risen out of road safety concerns.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure
A report on the global smart helmet market is a representation of the forces that have aided market growth. The global smart helmet market has been segmented on the basis of the following parameters: type, component, end-use, and region. On the basis of type, full face helmets are expected to attract the highest demand in the years to come.
Global Smart Helmet Market: Notable Developments
The global smart helmet market has undergone key developments over the past decade. Some of these developments are explained below:
- Leading vendors such as Nand Logic Corp. and Fusar Technologies Inc. are focusing on providing add-on features in their products. Some of the key features that have been introduced in their products are sensor integration, augmented reality, and head-up display (HUD). The integrability of internet of things (IoT) has helped the market vendors in manufacturing supremely utilitarian products.
- Sena Technologies Inc. has invested in developing core technologies such as bluetooth connectivity, hands-free navigation, and terrain analysis. This strategy could help the company is gaining a competitive edge over their counterparts, and in building a larger consumer base.
- A new model of smart helmets introduced by Porsche has gained popularity due to its sleek design. Furthermore, this helmet also endows front and rear lights, along with turning signals.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Some of the leading vendors in the global smart helmet are Fusar Technologies Inc.; Forcite Helmet System Pvt. Ltd.; 360fly Inc.; Jarvish Inc.,and Daqri LLC.
Global Smart Helmet Market: Growth Drivers
- Increasing Focus on Safety of Bikers and Cyclists
The number of road accidents due to the presence of unforeseen elements on the road has increased. This factor has led state authorities and municipal bodies to focus on safer and more cautious systems for bikers and cyclists. Complementing this trend, the demand for smart helmets is also projected to rise by leaps and bounds.
- Popularity of Biking Expeditions and Trips
Adventure enthusiasts travel across countries to accomplish their biking expeditions. The Asia Pacific region, in particular, is characterised by adventurous terrains for undertaking biking expeditions. Owing to the aforementioned trend, the global smart helmet market is expected to increase in size and revenue.
Global Smart Helmet Market: Regional Outlook
The global smart helmet market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. The smart helmet market in Europe is expanding due to the growing trend of undertaking cycling trips across the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.