Smart Crib Market: Introduction
- The primary aim of a smart crib is to alert parents when their baby cries. A smart crib helps to track breathing, movement, crying, and pooping. With different levels of comfort, the smart crib uses a level of mimicking and appropriate motion to soothe a baby to sleep.
- A smart crib not only sends streaming video of babies, but also monitors and takes proactive steps to improve the health and well-being of babies. A smart crib prevents the baby from rolling over and is easy to use and set up. It can operate manually or through a smartphone, and information is available in a timely fashion on the connected smartphone or tablet. This helps to reduce the stress of the parents.
Rising Dependency on Smart Cribs: A Key Driver
- Rising dependency of new parents on smart cribs owing to their busy schedules, job stress, and small family is likely to drive the market across the globe in the coming years. A smart crib ensures a baby sleeps for a longer duration due to the sensors or microphone which detects and soothes various types of cries. Increasing birth rate, purchasing power of consumers, and dependency of new parents on smart baby accessories with technologically advanced features is likely to enhance the sale of smart cribs. In addition, key players promoting smart cribs through digital media and e-commerce sales which attracts new parents is encouraging the growth of the smart crib market.
Presence of Several Substitutes: A Key Restraint
- A smart crib is an expensive investment. The market is restricted by low penetration of such products in underdeveloped economies. Manufacturers find it difficult to penetrate emerging countries due to economic instability and inadequate supply of the product due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation. Low purchasing power of consumers residing in emerging countries is another factor restraining the growth of the market. In addition, presence of several substitutes in the market such as infant & toddler beds, and conventional baby swings is likely to hinder the growth of the smart crib market across the globe.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Smart Cribs
- The global smart crib market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the smart crib market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The smart crib market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for smart cribs during the forecast period, owing to rising demand for child care products from parents in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Smart Crib Market
The global smart crib market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of local, regional, and global players. A few of the key players operating in the global smart crib market are as follows:
- Arm’s Reach Concepts Inc.
- Bugaboo International
- C & T International Inc.
- Delta Enterprise Corp
- Dream On Me Inc.
- Goodbaby International
- Graco Inc.
- Happiest Baby
- Mamas & Papas
- Million Dollar Baby Co.
- Natart Juvenile Inc.
- Newell Brands
- Silver Cross Nurseries Ltd.
- Stork Craft Manufacturing
Global Smart Crib Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Crib Market, by Type
- Multi-purpose Crib
- Standard Crib
- Portable Crib
Global Smart Crib Market, by Material
- Others (Acrylic, Cotton, etc.)
Global Smart Crib Market, by Pricing
Global Smart Crib Market, by Age Group
- Below 3 Months
- 4 to 7 Months
- 8 to 11 Months
- Above 11 Months
Global Smart Crib Market, by End-use
- Nursing Centers
- Child Care Centers
- Others (Child Houses, Transportation Facilities, etc.)
Global Smart Crib Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Channel
- Company Website
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Individual Stores, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global smart crib market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Smart Crib Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.