Smart Baby Scales Market: Overview
- Weight record is essential to monitor the adequacy of nutrition as well as fluid balance in newborns. A newborn’s weight at birth is an important marker of maternal and fetal health and nutrition. Low birth weight newborns have a higher risk of mortality in the first 28 days of life. Hence, an accurate weighing scale is a fundamental need of all special care neonatal units, delivery rooms, and pediatric clinics. Recording weight at birth is essential for the management of very low birth weight (VLBW) babies to predict neonatal morbidity and mortality. It also helps in identifying the level of care required for a baby. Sick and VLBW babies need daily weighing to decide fluid requirement, drug dosages, and weight gain patterns. Scales with an accuracy of + and - 5 gm are essential in the weight monitoring of VLBW babies.
- The global smart baby scales market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in awareness among parents about the effect of various diseases in low birth weight babies
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Smart Baby Scales Market Report Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Smart Baby Scales Market
- According to Lancet Global Health data, in 2015, more than 20 million babies were born with low birth weight i.e., 14.6% of all babies born globally. High incidence rate of low birth weight requires regular weight checks in order to monitor their growth rate. This is expected to drive the global smart baby scales market during the forecast period.
- Technological advancements in smart baby scales is another factor likely to drive the smart baby scales market. In 2016, Ozeri, a U.S.-based specialty manufacturer of lifestyle products for the modern home, launched new Ozeri All-in-One baby and toddler scale. The all-in-one scale digitally measures weight and height of babies with net change detection between weigh-ins, and includes a bonus head circumference measuring tape.
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of Global Smart Baby Scales Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global smart baby scales market in terms of share during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in number of hospitals with NICU units and high prevalence of low birth weight. According to WHO data, in 2015, around 14 million babies were born with low weight in Asia Pacific. Hence, demand for smart baby scales is high in the region for proper monitoring the growth of newborns.
- The smart baby scales market in North America is likely to grow at a moderate pace due to high awareness about monitoring the weight of a newborn and quick adoption of advanced scale devices in hospitals and nursing home.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Smart Baby Scales Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Smart Baby Scales Market
Major players in the global smart baby scales market are:
- Nitiraj Engineers Ltd.
- Narang Medical Limited
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd.
- Precision Electronic Instruments Co.
- ADE Germany GmbH & Co. KG
- Pelstar LLC/Health o meter
Global Smart Baby Scales Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Baby Scales Market, by Product Type
- Mechanical Baby Scales
- Digital Baby Scales
Global Smart Baby Scales Market, by End-user
- Nursing Homes
- Home Settings
Global Smart Baby Scales Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.