Global Sleeping Masks Market
- Sleeping masks, also known as eye masks, help a person to sleep faster. Sleeping masks cover both the eyes and block incoming light, thus inducing darkness which helps the user to sleep comfortably.
- Sleeping masks have an elastic strap that holds the mask in place. Sleeping masks also come with ear plugs which block out noise. Thus, when both light and noise are blocked out through sleeping masks and ear plugs, a person generally falls asleep faster and stays asleep longer.
Global Sleeping Masks Market: Dynamics
Rise in global travel and tourism industry
Growth statistics of the travel and tourism market as per the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) indicates that the global travel and tourism market contributed US$ 8.8 trillion to world GDP, holding a share of 10.4%. The sector gained total investment of US$ 941.0 billion in 2018, holding a share of 4.4% of total global investment. Traveling sometimes involves long periods of air travel. During long air travel, travelers generally get air sick and are unable to sleep. Sleeping masks during air travel help travelers to sleep comfortably and peacefully during the journey.
Rise in sale of sleep masks among nurses and other night shift and 24x7 workers
New types of jobs are prevalent in the market with the rise in industrialization and increase in economic activity that require workers to work in night shifts. Nurses, BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) professionals and other night shift and 24x7 workers who often need to work at night and sleep during the day sometimes face sleep disorders. Sleep masks or eye masks are extensively used by nurses and other night shift and 24x7 workers to sleep well and sleep faster during the day time. Thus, rising number of late night workers across the globe is leading to an increase in sale of sleep masks or eye masks.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Sleeping Masks Market: Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of the global sleeping masks market
- Geographically, the global sleeping masks market can be bifurcated into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is broken down and analyzed at country-level, which includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Similarly, the sleeping masks market in Europe can be divided into country level, covering Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. The sleeping masks market in Asia Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The analysis of the sleeping masks market in Middle East & Africa includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The sleeping masks market in South America can be divided into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period
Global Sleeping Masks Market: Competitive Landscape
The global sleeping masks market consists of a large number of global players operating in more than one region. Competition is strong among global and regional players operating in the sleeping masks market. A few key players operating in the market are:
- Dream Essentials
- Alaska Bear
- Bedtime Bliss
- LC Industries, Inc. (brand Lewis N. Clark)
- Sleep Master
- Dream Sleeper
- Drift To Sleep
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Sleeping Masks Market, ask for a customized report
Global Sleeping Masks Market: Segmentation
The global sleeping masks market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Consumer Group
- Distribution Channel
Global Sleeping Masks Market, by Product Type
- Natural Silk
- Gel Mask
- Others (Children’s Sleep Mask, Ergonomic & Contoured, Wraparound, etc.)
Global Sleeping Masks Market, by Consumer Group
Global Sleeping Masks Market, by Distribution Channel
The report on the global sleeping masks market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on segments of the global sleeping masks market across regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.