Skin Tightening: Introduction
- Skin tightening is a technique that helps users appear young by minimizing wrinkles and aging of skin. The process uses various devices, products, and medical procedures to have a degree of shrinkage and lifting of sagging skin for proper skin tightening.
- Skin tightening practices are becoming a popular trend in recent years owing to its ability to provide a nonsurgical alternative to more invasive procedures to improve the quality of the skin. It also helps to improve the growth of new collagen in the treated area and enhance the absorption of collagen from untreated areas.
- Major players across the globe in the skin tightening industry are opting for noninvasive procedures. This is likely to drive the demand for skin tightening in the coming years.
Rising Concern among Users to Improve Skin Quality
- Skin tightening solution is the most preferred technique among users for improving the quality of the skin by minimizing fine lines and wrinkles on skin. Rising awareness about skin tightening techniques along with development of technologically advanced skin tightening devices is influencing the growth of the skin tightening market. In addition, rising awareness among users related to several skin therapy techniques and desire to improve the quality of skin is encouraging them to opt for skin tightening solutions. Rising aging population and damaged skin related issues is also encouraging the growth of the skin tightening market.
Risk Associated With Skin Tightening Solutions: A Key Restraint
- Despite offering several advantages, end-users consider skin tightening to be more expensive than alternative solutions in the market. Risk associated with its side effects along with increasing cases related to failure of tightening techniques and skin damage is hampering the growth of the skin tightening market. In addition, end-users sharing online reviews related to their experience of injury, scarring, and unnatural looking outcomes may also influence other users to not opt for skin tightening practices. This may act as a restraint to the global skin tightening market.
Europe a Potential Market for Skin Tightening
- The global skin tightening market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the skin tightening market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The skin tightening market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Europe is expected to remain a potential market for skin tightening during the forecast period, owing to rising concerns among users to maintain the quality of their skin.
Key Players Operating in the Global Skin Tightening Market
The global skin tightening market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global skin tightening market are as follows:
- Allergan plc
- Alma Lasers Ltd.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Beijing Winkonlaser Technology Limited
- BISON MEDICAL
- Brera Medical Technologies S.R.L.
- Cutera, Opatra Ltd
- DEKA M.E.L.A. srl
- EINSMED Co. Ltd
- Fotona d.o.o. Fotona,
- Hologic, Inc
- Merz Pharma
- ThermiGen, LLC
- Venus Concept
Global Skin Tightening Market: Research Scope
Global Skin Tightening Market, by Type
- By Product
- Others (Face Oils, Mask, etc.)
- By Treatment
- Radiofrequency & Radiofrequency Micro-needling
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Laser Skin Tightening
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) or Broad Band Light (BBL)
- Others (Chemical Treatments, Surgical Skin Tightening, etc.)
Global Skin Tightening Market, by Application
- Dermatology Clinics
- Beauty Salons
- Others (Beauty Clinics, etc.)
Global Skin Tightening Market, by End-user
The report on the global skin tightening market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Skin Tightening Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America