Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Device: Introduction
- Negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) devices are class II devices (FDA) that consist of drainage tubing, vacuum pump, and wound dressing set, and need electricity to maintain their use
- Negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) is indicated for the treatment of wounds. The application of suction promotes wound healing and removes fluids such as bodily fluids, wound exudate, irrigation fluids, or infectious materials.
- Negative pressure wound therapy can be indicated for use on sub-acute, acute, chronic, dehisce, and traumatic wounds, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, skin grafts, and flaps
- Single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices include powered pump, battery, and dressing without the canister. These devices are suitable for the treatment of low-to-moderate exuding wounds. The single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices deliver up to 80 mm Hg pressure.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Device Market
- Increase in health awareness among individuals and rise in popularity of negative pressure wound therapy for the treatment of chronic and acute wounds are projected to fuel the growth of the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market during the forecast period
- Surge in the number of people with chronic and acute wounds is anticipated to drive the single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market from 2020 to 2030
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, Request for a Sample
Ulcers Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of application, the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market can be bifurcated into ulcers and burn wounds
- The ulcers segment is expected to dominate the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market during the forecast period
- Ulcers such as venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, and pressure ulcers are commonly treated with single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices. Increase in incidence and prevalence of ulcer wounds is likely to drive the segment during the forecast period.
Hospitals to be Highly Attractive Segment
- Based on end-user, the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market can be classified into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is projected to account for major share of the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market by 2030
- The segment’s dominance can be attributed to large patient pool with various types of ulcers and burns treated in hospitals
North America to Dominate Global Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Rise in demand for high quality medical technologies, increase in education & awareness about wound care therapies, and presence of key players in countries such as the U.S. are expected to drive the single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market
The global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market is consolidated, with international players accounting for majority share. Key players operating in the global single-use negative pressure wound therapy devices market are:
- Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
- Medela AG
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Carilex Medical, Inc.
- ConvaTec Group plc
- Genadyne Biotechnologies, Inc.
- H&R Healthcare
Global Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, by Type
- Infrarenal Negative Pressure
- Juxtarenal Negative Pressure
Global Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, by Application
- Burn Wounds
Global Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Global Single-use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.