Global Shaftless Screw Conveyors Market: Introduction
- Shaftless screw conveyors are designed for conveying tough materials with no intermediate or end bearings. Use of these conveyors ensures obstacle-free conveying. Absence of shaft in shaftless screw conveyors eliminates the need for intermediate or end bearings, thereby permitting direct connection, optimized layout, and flexibility in design.
- Absence of central shaft in shaftless screw conveyors enables them to be filled at a much higher rate, which results in low RPMs, efficient transportation, and less wear and tear.
Global Shaftless Screw Conveyors Market: Dynamics
- Growth of end-use industries such as food processing and agriculture in both developed and developing countries is projected to act as a key factor boosting the global shaftless screw conveyors market during the forecast period
- The advantages of shaftless screw conveyors as compared to traditional shafted screw conveyors is considered one of the major factors driving the growth of the market. Shaftless screw conveyors also permit for side and end-to-end connections which is not accessible in shafted screw conveyors.
- In addition, shaftless screw conveyors are more cost effective than other conveying devices
- Growing incorporation of automation in production processes across industries is anticipated to promote growth of the global shaftless screw conveyors market in the next few years
- Moreover, public private partnership in the wastewater industry is another key trend stimulating the growth of the shaftless screw conveyors market.
- Apart from this, government initiatives to promote local food production can offer immense opportunities to manufacturers of shaftless screw conveyors in the near future
- However, volatility in prices of raw materials required for the production of shaftless screw conveyors acts as a key restraint of the global shaftless screw conveyors market
- Additionally, increasing costs associated with the maintenance and service of shaftless screw conveyors are projected to hamper the global market in the near future
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Shaftless Screw Conveyors Market: Segmentation
- Based on end-user, the global shaftless screw conveyors market can be divided into food & beverages, agriculture, mining & cement, sewage treatment, solid waste management, biomass, and others
- The mining & cement segment accounted for a leading share of the global shaftless screw conveyors market in 2018. The segment is projected to maintain its leading position throughout the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Shaftless Screw Conveyors
- In terms of region, the global shaftless screw conveyors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global market for shaftless screw conveyors from 2019 to 2027, followed by EMEA and Americas
- Rapid economic growth of developing countries such as China and India has boosted the market in the region
- The shaftless screw conveyors market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period.
- The market in Europe is also projected to witness substantial growth in the next few years, due to increasing demand for shaftless screw conveyors from agriculture and food processing industries in the region
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global shaftless screw conveyors market was highly fragmented in 2018 with presence of multiple large scale and small scale market players. The shaftless screw conveyors market is in growth phase, however the competition among vendors is anticipated to become less intense in the coming years because the market becomes concentrated. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Astro Engineering & Manufacturing Inc.
- Industrial Screw Conveyors, Inc.
- KWS Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- SPIRAC Engineering AB
- Tsubakimoto Chain Co.
- FMC Technologies
- Screw Conveyor Corporation
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Shaftless Screw Conveyors Market: Research Scope
Global Shaftless Screw Conveyors Market, by End-user
- Food & Beverages
- Mining & Cement
- Sewage Treatment
- Solid Waste Management
Global Shaftless Screw Conveyors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.