Serum Separation Gel Market: Introduction
- Serum separation gel enables the stable and reliable separation of the blood clot and serum with low influence on the clinical results. Serum separating gel is a substance used in serum separation tubes (SSTs), which is widely utilized to collect blood samples in clinical assays. Serum separation gel provides high resistance to the irradiation and offers effective recovery of therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM).
- Serum separation gel provides faster and complete separation of blood cells, which improves the serum stability and thus offers higher plasma levels and minimize contamination. The serum separation gel has low specific gravity and hence, offers high quality serum. The separator gel improves the serum and plasma analyte stability, thereby facilitating storage and transport. Under centrifugal force, the serum separating gel forms a stable barrier between the serum and blood cells.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Serum Separation Gel Market
- Increase in number of blood banks across globe, rising incidences of chronic diseases, and steep rise in incidence of hematological diseases and chronic infectious diseases across globe are anticipated to propel the market of global serum separation gel market. As per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2019, blood infections were estimated to have been the cause of a considerable high mortality rate in the geriatric population, which in turn is expected to boost the demand for serum separation gel across the globe. Furthermore, an increase in the number of contract research organizations and investments in the biotechnology industry is estimated to propel the global serum separation gel market.
- Rise in number of manufacturing plants in emerging countries is estimated to boosts the serum separation gel market. Furthermore, stable and reliable result by separating the blood clot and serum with low entry barrier is estimated to offer significant opportunity for the market during the forecast period.
- However, high cost of the serum separation gel is projected to hamper the serum separation gel market in the near future. Moreover, tedious clinical composition of the serum separation gel is likely to make the clinical assay complicated to interact with the blood ingredients.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Serum Separation Gel Market
- North America is likely to account for a notable share of the global serum separation gel market during the forecast period. Technological advancements, increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, presence of hematological conditions among patients, and a rise in the demand for serum separation gels are a few factors that are expected to boost the serum separation gel market in North America. Rising investments in research & development and advantage of gel tubes in testing for thyroid function are anticipated to boost the serum separation gels market in North America.
- The serum separation gel market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Presence of key players, such as Sekisui medical co., ltd, and Boai nky pharmaceuticals, is expected to boost the serum separation gel market in the region. Rising rate of the blood cells preservation in mammals and increasing number of biotechnology companies are a few factors that are anticipated to propel the serum separation gel market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Serum Separation Gel Market
The global serum separation gel market is consolidated with the presence of small number of leading players. Major players operating in the global serum separation gel market are:
- Cardinal Health
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- Greiner Bio One International Gmbh
- Sekisui Diagnostics
- Hunan Liuyang Medical Instrument Factory
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
Global Serum Separation Gel Market: Research Scope
Global Serum Separation Gel Market: by Type
- Serum Separation Gel Integrated with Tube
- Serum Separation Gel without Tube
Global Serum Separation Gel Market: by End-user
- Blood Bank
- Biotechnology Companies
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.