Self-inflating Bags Market: Introduction
- Self-inflating bags are also called Ambu bags. These bags inflate automatically without a compressed gas source. Self-inflating bags are not dependent on a compressed source of inflation. Hence, these are ready to use, inflated always, and portable.
- Self-inflating bag is made up of four parts: oxygen inlet, air inlet, valve assembly, and patient outlet
- These bags are used in emergency situations to deliver artificial ventilation when someone is facing breathing difficulties
- Some self-inflating bags have a manometer tube connector or pressure restrictor or pressure gauge connector. The connecter can be used to connect the manometer tube to monitor the airway pressure. Health care professionals are always recommended to have safety features in self-inflating bags when these are used in neonatal or pediatric cases.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Self-inflating Bags Market
- Increase in the number of patients with COVID-19 across the world is projected to drive the global self-inflating bags market during the forecast period
- Patients who suffer from COVID-19 experience shortness of breath and respiratory distress. Shortage of medical ventilators is inducing health care professionals to utilize self-inflating bags to provide artificial ventilation to patients.
- Additionally, rise in prevalence and incidence of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is anticipated to propel the global self-inflating bags market from 2020 to 2030.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Self-inflating Bags Market, Request for a Sample
Disposable Self-inflating Bags to Grow at Rapid Pace
- In terms of product type, the global self-inflating bags market can be bifurcated into reusable self-inflating bags and disposable self-inflating bags
- The disposable self-inflating bags segment is expected to expand at a higher CAGR from 2020 to 2030
- Increase in usage of disposable self-inflating bags due to rise in infectious diseases is likely to augment the segment during the forecast period
Hospitals to be Highly Attractive Segment
- Based on end-user, the global self-inflating bags market can be classified into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is projected to account for major share of the global self-inflating bags market by 2030
- The segment’s dominance can be attributed to increase in the number of patients suffering from various respiratory diseases treated at hospitals resulting in high demand for self-inflating bags
North America to Dominate Global Self-inflating Bags Market
- In terms of region, the global self-inflating bags market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Increase in the number of people with respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and outbreak of global pandemics such as COVID-19 are expected to drive the self-inflating bags market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Self-inflating Bags Market
Key players operating in the global self-inflating bags market are:
- Medtronic plc
- PERSYS MEDICAL
- Smiths Medical, Inc.
- Vyaire Medical, Inc.
- WEINMANN Emergency Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG
- Aero Healthcare AU Pty Ltd.
- Ambu AS
- HUM GmbH
- Intersurgical Ltd.
- Laerdal Medical
Global Self-inflating Bags Market: Research Scope
Global Self-inflating Bags Market, by Product Type
- Reusable Self-inflating Bags
- Disposable Self-inflating Bags
Global Self-inflating Bags Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Global Self-inflating Bags Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.