Self-service Kiosk Market
Self-service Kiosk Market (Product: Food Kiosk, Beverage Kiosk, Retail Kiosk, Parking Kiosk, Electric Vehicle Charging Kiosk, Patient Interactive Kiosk, Information Kiosk, Employment Kiosk, Check-in Kiosk, Automated Teller Machines Kiosk, and Others; and Payment Mode: Cash Payment and Non-cash Payment) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020–2030
Press Release :
Self-service Kiosks Set to Revolutionize Food Service and Retail Industries
Technological advancements and innovations have enabled the development of self-service technologies and services, including automated teller machines, ticketing machines, and mobile scanning. Self-service kiosks are increasingly being used in shopping malls, airports, banks, hospitals, amusement parks, etc. Within the self-service kiosk market, enhancing consumer convenience has remained the focal point around, wherein new technologies and innovations have been increasingly developed– a trend that is expected to continue in the upcoming years. Consumer demand for self-service kiosks are on the rise, as more number of consumers are becoming affluent with evolving consumer technologies. For several decades, service providers have continued to offer a range of self-service delivery tools, including Internet-based services, interactive voice response systems, self-service kiosks, and mobile self-services, among others.
The advancements within the self-service kiosk market have predominantly offers value to both, consumers as well as service providers. While service providers continue to offer additional value to their customers, including enhanced user experience, convenience, customization, and reduced waiting time, benefits on the supply-side include, seamless demand fluctuation, standardization of services, minimized labor costs, and widening opportunities across the commercial sector. Self-service kiosks have emerged as one of the most advanced and user-friendly self delivery services due to which, the demand curve is expected to ascend during the forecast period. At the back of these factors, the global self-service kiosk market is expected to attain a market value of ~US$ 9 Bn by the end of 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Self-service Kiosk Market
Soaring Demand from Restaurants and Retail Stores to Boost Market
Technological advancements coupled with focus on improving consumer experience are some of the major factors that are expected to drive the self-service kiosk market. Major developments in technology have played an imperative role in boosting user experience in restaurants and retail stores. Self-service kiosks are likely to revolutionize the shopping and dining experience of consumers worldwide. While the adoption of self-service kiosks is projected to remain the highest across North America, the self-service kiosk market in the Asia Pacific and Europe is gradually gaining ground. Business players across the retail sector are increasingly installing self-service kiosks to enhance the shopping experience of their customers.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Although the advent of the e-Commerce sector in the last decade has taken the retail space by storm, a significant number of customers are opting to shop at physical stores and locations. Over the past few years, the retail revolution has gained considerable momentum, especially across the brick-and-mortar stores worldwide. Retail stores and convenience stores such as Amazon Go and supermarkets, along with casual dining and fast-casual restaurants are increasingly integrating automated tools and services to the businesses to gain an edge over their competitors. In the current scenario, while touchscreen self-service kiosks are primarily being installed to take orders in retail stores, the adoption of physical barcode scanners and self-checkout counters for the payment is also witnessing a consistent growth– a trend that is expected to continue over the assessment period. Automated kiosks are on course to becoming a potential game-changer within the restaurant and retail space.
Interactive and User-friendly Self-service Kiosks to Remain Popular Among Consumers; COVID-19 to Impact Market Growth
Companies operating within the self-service kiosk market are increasingly seeking ways to enhance the customer value quotient of their solutions and services. The advent of new technologies within the self-service kiosk market is expected to play an imperative role in influencing consumer shopping and dining patterns. Consumers are likely to embrace new self-service kiosks technologies and continue to benefit from the same. Service providers within the current market landscape are projected to focus on tapping into the surge in demand for customized products and create products that align with the same. Food chains such as McDonald’s and Taco Bell continue to install more number of self-service kiosks across their outlets worldwide, which in turn has led to a consistent rise in the overall footfall.
While the demand for user-friendly and automated self-service kiosks is expected to gain momentum during the assessment period, the COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to hinder the growth of the self-service kiosk market, particularly in 2020. Lockdowns, trade restrictions, and disruptions in the supply chain are some of the factors that are likely to dent the demand for self-service kiosks, particularly until the pandemic does not subside. Market players are expected to focus on the development of voice-based self-service kiosks, as touch-based self-service kiosks are likely to lose traction due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Self-service Kiosk Market
The global self-service kiosk market is expected to grow an impressive CAGR of 11% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to the consistent rise in demand from food and retail sectors. Improving consumer convenience and providing value to customers should remain a priority for service providers operating in the current self-service kiosk market landscape. While the adoption of self-service kiosks is expected to be the highest in North America, Asia Pacific will emerge as a hotbed for development during the forecast period.
Self-service Kiosk Market: Overview
- Self-service kiosks are popular as an interactive computer terminal, providing consumers access to products and information
- In terms of information, self-service kiosks provide data about inventory availability, queuing, menus, travel plans, and other facts
Self-service Kiosk Market: Regional Overview
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the self-service kiosk market. China accounted for 30.5% share of the Asia Pacific market in 2019. Large number of kiosk installations in metro cities is driving market demand.
- North America is the fastest growing region in terms of value and volume. Consumers are more inclined toward purchasing products from kiosks in the U.S. and Canada. High disposable income coupled with demand for quick shopping experiences by decreasing queue waiting time is driving the market growth. The U.S. accounted for major market share in North America.
Self-service Kiosk Market: Market Trends
- Increasing user acceptance of non-cash transactions among the global population is one of the key driving factors for growth of the self-service kiosk market. Card transactions in different countries is also one of the major growth drivers of the market. The market in Brazil grew by 13% in the first half of 2018 compared to the previous year.
- Food kiosk segment accounted for a major share at the global level. In terms of payment method, non-cash payment segment is expected to expand at a higher pace in the coming years
Self-service Kiosk Market: Drivers, Opportunities, and Restraints
- The global retail industry has experienced exponential growth in the last couple of years. Growth of economies coupled with balanced inflation rate in developing countries has propelled cashless purchase in the retail industry. Supermarkets account for majority share of the retail industry. The combination of higher income levels, economic stability, extended credit, and creation of new jobs has allowed millions of consumers to rise from lower-income segments and are now known as ‘the new middle class.’
Self-service Kiosk Market: Key Segments
- The global self-service kiosk market has been segmented based on product, payment method, and region
- In terms of product, the global self-service kiosk market has been divided into new food kiosk, beverage kiosk, retail kiosk, parking kiosk, electric vehicle charging kiosk, patient interactive kiosk, information kiosk, employment kiosk, check-in kiosk, automated teller machines kiosk, and others
- On the basis of payment method, the global self-service kiosk market has been classified into cash payment and non-cash payment
- Based on region, the global self-service kiosk market has been divided into North America (U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America), Europe (U.K., France, Germany, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa), and South America (Brazil and Rest of South America)
Self-service Kiosk Market: Competition Landscape
- Competition in the global self-service kiosk market is very high. Large number of small and large-scale players are present in the market. Companies are opting for various strategies to increase their market share including merger & acquisition, and product innovation and development. Asia Pacific is the emerging region, which attracts companies to set up their manufacturing plants in China, India, South Korea, and Japan. Some of the key players operating in this market are
- Advanced Kiosks
- IER, Kiosk Information Systems
- Meridian Kiosks
- NCR Corporation
- Aila Technologies, Inc.
- ZEBRA Technologies Corporation,
- Source Technologies.
Self-service Kiosk Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the self-service kiosk market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. The study on the self-service kiosk market analyzes the scenario for the period 2020-2030, wherein 2019 is the base year and 2018 is historical data. The report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the self-service kiosk market provides data on the developments undertaken by important players and stakeholders in the market, along with a competitive analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with trends and restraints in the landscape. Presented in a clear sanctioned manner, the report on the global self-service kiosk market gives readers an individual understanding of the market.
The study discusses the underlying trends and impact of various factors that are driving the global self-service kiosk market, along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
The study also offers Porter’s Five Force Analysis, value chain analysis, price trend analysis, and SWOT analysis of the global self-service kiosk market in order to highlight the crucial growth tactics and opportunities for market players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report on Self-service Kiosk Market
- How much revenue will the self-service kiosk market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- What type of self-service kiosk is likely to gain the maximum market share by 2030?
- What regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall self-service kiosk market?
- What are the indicators expected to drive the global self-service kiosk market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies incorporated by key stakeholders in the global self-service kiosk market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global self-service kiosk market?
This report answers these questions and more about the global self-service kiosk market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business.
Self-service Kiosk Market – Research Methodology
This TMR report on the global self-service kiosk market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market backed by secondary and primary sources. The competitive scenario of the global self-service kiosk market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and current trends, researchers of the global self-service kiosk market arrive at predictions and estimations, and calculate the forecast for the market.
The report uses an analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers and figures of the global self-service kiosk market with both bottom-up and top-down approaches.
The detailed assessment of the global self-service kiosk market, along with an overview of the landscape is provided based on a careful examination of the avenues related to this market. Analysts’ conclusions on how the global self-service kiosk market is set to grow are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
Self-service Kiosk Market – Segmentation
The report on the global self-service kiosk market provides information on the basis of product, payment mode, and region.
Electric Vehicle Charging Kiosk
Patient Interactive Kiosk
Automated Teller Machines Kiosk
Middle East & Africa