Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market – Introduction
- Self-level screeding systems are used to form a level surface on bases such as tiles, carpet, wood floorings, floor epoxy paints, and natural stone. It is a system which is often used to encase underfloor heating pipes and as a finishing product on top of a hard concrete or polymer base.
- Self- level screeding helps as a loading layer, which offers additional strength and flatness to the floor system. Self- level screed is mainly available in two forms: flowable and pumpable.
- Self- level screeding systems are commonly used to level floor levelling compounds, which are mainly cementitious and latex. In addition, self- level screeding systems are used to level pour substrates or the final layer on top of a screed, so as to enable easy fixing of tiles or vinyl on the floor.
- Self- level screeding systems are highly useful in providing a smooth substrate on which to lay the final aesthetic layer.
- Self-level screeding has become popular across the world due to growing demand for rapid building construction and better working conditions.
- Self-level screed is a high performance epoxy leveling compound, which can be installed to any thickness for a smooth and dust free surface.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market
- The global self-level screeding systems market is projected to expand significantly in the near future due to rapid growth in commercialization and industrialization in developed and developing countries.
- Rise in residential applications are endorsed to drive the demand for self-leveling screeding systems during the forecast period.
- Rise in construction activities in developing nations is the major factor expected to drive the demand for self-level screeding systems during the forecast period.
- However, high cost of self-level screeding systems and low awareness in underdeveloped countries in Africa and Asia restrains the self-level screeding systems market.
North America to Hold Significant Share of the Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market
- North America is anticipated to garner a significant share of the global self-level screeding systems market during the forecast period, due to high rise buildings in the region
- The self-level screeding systems market in Europe is expected to expand significantly in the next few years due to commercialization and industrialization in the region.
- The self-level screeding systems market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period owing to growth of the manufacturing industry and increase in construction activities in the region with respect to commercial and residential buildings.
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) is likely to witness rise in demand for self-level screeding systems during the forecast period due to growth of industrial buildings in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market – Competitive Landscape
- Companies operating in the self-level screeding systems market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture self-level screeding systems.
- The self-level screeding systems market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge through enhanced product differentiation across the world.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global self-level screeding systems market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global self-level screeding systems market include:
- Flowcrete Group Ltd.
- Peramin AB
- Sika AG
- Arcon Supplies
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- Neocrete Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Acra Screed
- CSC Screeding Ltd
- B&K Systems Ltd
- Schluter Systems
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market – Research Scope
The global self-level screeding systems market can be segmented based on:
- Screed Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market, by Screed Type
Based on screed type, the global self-level screeding systems market can be divided into:
- Underlayment screed
- Overlayment screed
- Pumped screed
- Wearing screed
- Flow able screed
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global self-level screeding systems market can be segmented into:
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market, by Application
Based on application, the global self-level screeding systems market can be categorized into:
- Residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- High-rise Buildings
- Changing rooms
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market, by End-user
In terms of end-user, the global self-level screeding systems market can be segregated into:
- Supermarkets and hyper markets
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market, by Region
Based on region, the global self-level screeding systems market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.