Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market – Introduction
- Self-level screeding systems are used to form a level surface on bases such as tiles, carpet, wood floorings, floor epoxy paints, and natural stone. It is a system which is often used to encase underfloor heating pipes and as a finishing product on top of a hard concrete or polymer base.
- Self- level screeding helps as a loading layer, which offers additional strength and flatness to the floor system. Self- level screed is mainly available in two forms: flowable and pumpable.
- Self- level screeding systems are commonly used to level floor levelling compounds, which are mainly cementitious and latex. In addition, self- level screeding systems are used to level pour substrates or the final layer on top of a screed, so as to enable easy fixing of tiles or vinyl on the floor.
- Self- level screeding systems are highly useful in providing a smooth substrate on which to lay the final aesthetic layer.
- Self-level screeding has become popular across the world due to growing demand for rapid building construction and better working conditions.
- Self-level screed is a high performance epoxy leveling compound, which can be installed to any thickness for a smooth and dust free surface.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market
- The global self-level screeding systems market is projected to expand significantly in the near future due to rapid growth in commercialization and industrialization in developed and developing countries.
- Rise in residential applications are endorsed to drive the demand for self-leveling screeding systems during the forecast period.
- Rise in construction activities in developing nations is the major factor expected to drive the demand for self-level screeding systems during the forecast period.
- However, high cost of self-level screeding systems and low awareness in underdeveloped countries in Africa and Asia restrains the self-level screeding systems market.
North America to Hold Significant Share of the Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market
- North America is anticipated to garner a significant share of the global self-level screeding systems market during the forecast period, due to high rise buildings in the region
- The self-level screeding systems market in Europe is expected to expand significantly in the next few years due to commercialization and industrialization in the region.
- The self-level screeding systems market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period owing to growth of the manufacturing industry and increase in construction activities in the region with respect to commercial and residential buildings.
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) is likely to witness rise in demand for self-level screeding systems during the forecast period due to growth of industrial buildings in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market – Competitive Landscape
- Companies operating in the self-level screeding systems market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture self-level screeding systems.
- The self-level screeding systems market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge through enhanced product differentiation across the world.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global self-level screeding systems market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global self-level screeding systems market include:
- Flowcrete Group Ltd.
- Peramin AB
- Sika AG
- Arcon Supplies
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- Neocrete Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Acra Screed
- CSC Screeding Ltd
- B&K Systems Ltd
- Schluter Systems
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market – Research Scope
The global self-level screeding systems market can be segmented based on:
- Screed Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market, by Screed Type
Based on screed type, the global self-level screeding systems market can be divided into:
- Underlayment screed
- Overlayment screed
- Pumped screed
- Wearing screed
- Flow able screed
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global self-level screeding systems market can be segmented into:
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market, by Application
Based on application, the global self-level screeding systems market can be categorized into:
- Residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- High-rise Buildings
- Changing rooms
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market, by End-user
In terms of end-user, the global self-level screeding systems market can be segregated into:
- Supermarkets and hyper markets
Global Self-level Screeding Systems Market, by Region
Based on region, the global self-level screeding systems market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.