Self-Compacting Concrete Market – Overview
Self-compacting concrete is a unique type of concrete that has high flowing capacities. The concrete can move by its own weight and does not require any kind of mechanical vibration for spreading distribution or tapping. This technology has several unique properties such as moderate and vibration-free viscosity and lower yield stress. The self-compacting concrete is heavily used across in the construction sector for building commercial as well as residential buildings.
Self-Compacting Concrete Market – Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global self-compacting concrete market are given below:
- In February 2015, Sika Group announced that the company has successfully taken over BMI Products, North Carolina (US). BMI Products is a prominent name that is engaged in the sales and production of a wide range of mortar systems and products for the construction sector. The takeover helped Sika Group to expand its portfolio in the mortar sector and as well as develop new supply chains in the western US.
- In October 2015, CEMEX Latam Holdings SA, a fully own subsidiary of CEMEX, announced the company has finished constructing the first phase of a new cement grinding facility in Ciudad Sandino, Managua. This new facility has helped the company to enhance its overall production capacity by nearly 104%.
- In February 2016, Sika Group finished installing two new manufacturing facilities in Southeast Asia. One was in Myanmar, a manufacturing plant for the development and production of concrete admixtures. The second was in Cambodia.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Self-Compacting Concrete Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Self-Compacting Concrete Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are multiple factors that are imperative in the growth of the global self-compacting concrete market. One of the key driving factors for the increasing popularity of the market is that such type of concrete does not need a vibration process for laying. There are several significant advantages of using self-compacting concrete such as cut down on the maintenance cost, reduction in the repairing expenses, and a complete overhaul of overall expense of the self-compacting concrete. Such benefits are making the product increasingly popular among its end users and are pushing its uptake. Naturally, it has helped in driving the overall growth of the global market. Furthermore, self-compacting concrete generates very low noise as compared to its traditional counterpart. It is also a key reason behind its growing uptake across the globe.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Self-Compacting Concrete Market here
Self-Compacting Concrete Market – Geographical Outlook
The global self-compacting concrete market has five major geographical segments viz. Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these regional segments, the global market is primarily dominated by the Asia Pacific. This dominance of the Asia Pacific self-compacting concrete market is due to presence of emerging economies such as India and China that are heavily investing for their respective domestic infrastructural development. In addition to this, rapid urbanization and industrialization have also given a solid push to the construction sector in this region. This has also played a pivotal role in pushing the growth of the self-compacting concrete market in Asia Pacific. As per the report by Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the nation in South East Asia is projected to show an impressive growth of 5.2% in the coming five years due to heavy investments from private sector and strict implementation of carefully planned infrastructural development activities. Naturally, such environment is favorable for the overall growth of the self-compacting concrete market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.