Screening Equipment: Introduction
- Screening equipment are essential parts of the bulk material handling equipment family. These equipment are primarily used for the purpose of segregation and separation of granulated materials based on grit sizes in order to achieve uniformity.
- Screening equipment works on a simple principle of passing the bulk materials through sieves of predefined sizes. Screening equipment can be employed as a standalone equipment for separation to achieve uniformity of particles. It can also be paired with crushing equipment to create a seamless system for separation and segregation.
- Screening equipment is usually employed during the mechanical screening processes. It is designed to separate one material from another. As a vital part of the material handling process, screening equipment is used to separate raw material from a crusher or break it down into finer grades in order to achieve uniformity in end-products.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers of Global Screening Equipment Market
- Rise in usage of screening equipment in industries such as agriculture and oil & gas is boosting the global screening equipment market
- The mining industry is cyclic. It tends to expand in a relatively stable manner on the backdrop of global economic growth. Demand for commodities such as iron ore, copper, and coal is expected to rise significantly in developing countries such as India and China. This, in turn, is projected to drive the global screening equipment market during the forecast period.
- Rapid increase in mining activities across the world is another factor driving the market. The screening equipment market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to its widespread operation and ease of autonomous adoption in integrated machines.
- Rise in construction activities such as construction of highways, bridges, and buildings and growth in infrastructure facilities across the globe are likely to boost the screening equipment market
Restraints of Global Screening Equipment Market
- Lack of a well-established integrated supply chain of screening equipment and high capital cost of screening equipment are some of the major factors expected to restrain the global screening equipment market during the forecast period
- In June 2019. Telsmith, Inc., a leading manufacturer of mineral processing equipment, announced that it had appointed Pacific Rock and Recycle Equipment Company as manufacturers’ representative for the entire product line of aggregate and mining process equipment. Pacific Rock and Recycle will serve customers in Washington, Oregon, and Northern Idaho in the U.S.
- In June 2019, Metso announced that it had signed an agreement to acquire McCloskey International, a Canada-based mobile crushing and screening equipment manufacturer, to expand its offering in the global aggregates industry and strengthen its customer base
- In October 2019, Metso announced it is expanding its mobile crushing and screening solution offerings for the aggregates industry with an extensive new product portfolio. The new Metso Nordtrack range introduces 19 products designed to meet the requirements of general contractors.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Screening Equipment Market
- Based on region, the global screening equipment market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global screening equipment market during the forecast period, due to rise in investments in mining activities in the region. Growth in various end-use industries such as infrastructure, construction, and agriculture in China and India is estimated to boost the screening equipment market in the region.
- Rise in demand for construction activities in Europe is estimated to drive the market in the region. Furthermore, growth in economy of Scandinavian countries and Russia is expected to boost the screening equipment market in these countries in the near future.
- North America is anticipated to be a key region of the global screening equipment market during the forecast period, led by rise in urban population in major economies such as the U.S.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Prominent players operating in the global screening equipment market include:
- Astec Industries, Inc.
- Fredrik Mogensen AB
- The Weir Group PLC
- Haver Niagara GmbH
- Hillenbrand Inc. (Rotex)
- Derrick Corporation
- SMICO Manufacturing Inc
- Sandvik AB
- NAWA Engineers & Consultants (P) Ltd.
- Fredrik Mogensen AB
- Vulcan Industries Inc.
- Terex Corporation
Global Screening Equipment Market, by Type
- Wet Screening Equipment
- Dry Screening Equipment
Global Screening Equipment Market, by Product Type
- Screen Panels
- Trommel Screens
- Vibratory Equipment
- Gyratory Equipment
Global Screening Equipment Market, by End-use Industry
Global Screening Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.