Scoop Stretcher Market: Introduction
- Scoop stretcher, also known as Roberson orthopedic stretcher, clamshell, or simply scoop, is a device, which is utilized to carry injured people
- The device finds usage in lifting people, who suffer from spinal cord injury and cannot move
- Scoop stretcher is also utilized to maintain stability in trauma cases. The global scoop stretcher market has witnessed significant growth in terms of revenue in the past few years.
- A scoop stretcher has a structure that can be split vertically into two parts, with shaped 'blades' toward the center, which can be brought together underneath a patient. The two halves are placed separately on either side of a patient, and then brought together until securing clips at the top and bottom both engage.
Key Drivers of Global Scoop Stretcher Market
- Increase in incidence of road accidents, sport injuries, trauma, and various other types of injuries boosts the growth of the global scoop stretchers market
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), every year, the lives of around 1.35 million people are cut short due to road accidents. Around 20 million to 50 million people suffer non-fatal injuries, with many incurring a disability because of the injury. Around 93% of the world's fatalities on the road occur in low- and middle-income countries, even though these countries have about 60% of the world's vehicles. Hence, increase in incidence of road accidents is projected to fuel the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), population aged 60 years and above is projected to rise from 900 million in 2015 to 2 billion in 2050. Increase in geriatric population leads to surge in incidence of age-related problems such as cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, and other chronic diseases. This is anticipated to boost the growth of the global scoop stretcher market.
North America to Lead Global Scoop Stretcher Market
- In terms of region, the global scoop stretcher market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global scoop stretcher market in 2020 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Increase in geriatric population and surge in research & development leading to product innovations are the major factors driving the scoop stretcher market in the region.
- Europe held considerable share of the global scoop stretcher market in 2020 due to the presence of large number of manufacturers, increase in population with chronic diseases, and world-class medical infrastructure
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rise in prevalence of road accidents, injuries, and traumas
- Middle East & Africa and Latin America are likely to experience increase in demand for scoop stretchers owing to increase in investments by market players and advancing health care infrastructure in the regions
Key Players Operating in Global Scoop Stretcher Market
The global scoop stretcher market is highly fragmented due to the presence of large number of players. These players hold small market share in their respective regions. Growth strategies adopted by leading players in a specific region are likely to drive the global scoop stretcher market.
Key players operating in the global scoop stretcher market are:
- Me.Ber. Srl
- Zhangjiagang Xiehe Medical Apparatus & Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Orientmed International
- Zhangjiagang New Fellow Med Co., Ltd.
- RedLeaf (Jiangsu Rixin Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.)
- Genstar Technologies Co., Inc.
- EMS Mobile Systems, Inc.
- PVS SpA
- ROYAX, S.R.O.
- Ego Zlín, spol. s r.o.
- Paramed International FZ Co.
- Antano Group
- Other players
Global Scoop Stretcher Market: Research Scope
Global Scoop Stretcher Market, by Material
- Carbon Fiber
Global Scoop Stretcher Market, by End-user
- Emergency Department
Global Scoop Stretcher Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.