Sample Rate Converters Market: Introduction
- Digital information is recorded by sampling at a specific or pre-programmed rate. Sample rate converters change sample rates of different kHz (kilohertz) from one rate to another rate. Sample rate converter is used for convergence of sampling frequency. Sample rate conversion (SRC) is the process of changing the sampling rate of a data stream from a specific sampling rate to another sampling rate.
- The process of decreasing the sampling rate is called decimation, and the process of increasing the sampling rate is called interpolation
Rise in demand in communication applications and broadcasting
- Sample rate converters are majorly utilized in audio visual equipment. Major applications are medical imaging, automotive applications, industrial, and communications infrastructure.
- Expansion of communication network and development of multimedia technology have increased the demand for sample rate converters, which are utilized in diverse applications in smartphones, tablets, truly wireless headsets, laptops, AR/VR headsets, home theater systems, automotive entertainment systems, and professional audio systems. However, slowing growth in a maturing smartphone market and market saturation in developed countries have hampered the demand.
- The deployment of 5G is expected to further increase the demand for sample rate converters in various markets such as smartphone, automated vehicles, media devices, and data centers
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share of Global Sample Rate Converters
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a prominent share of the global market during the forecast period, due to the presence of a notable semiconductor industry in the region
- North America is a leading consumer of smartphones, PCs, tablets, and other devices, which is also expected to boost the demand for sample rate converters in the region. Expansion of telecommunication, audio video devices, and medical devices sectors is further driving the sample rate converters market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Sample Rate Converters Market
Numerous key players that are engaged in the global sample rate converters market include:
- Cirrus Logic
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices
- Maxim Integrated
- Microchip Technology
- NXP Semiconductors
- On Semiconductor
- Texas Instruments
- Avia Semiconductor
Sample Rate Converters Market Scope
Sample Rate Converters Market, by Type
Sample Rate Converters Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial • Medical
- Test and Measurement
Sample Rate Converters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.