Sales Enablement Platform Market: Introduction
- A sales enablement platform is designed to increase sales outcomes and productivity by providing integrated training, content, and training services to sales people and front-line sales managers along the customer’s entire buying journey, powered by innovative technology. Sales enablement platform is the process, technology, and content which allows sales teams to efficiently sell products and services at a higher velocity. Sales enablement is a constant process that equips sales teams to have consistently effective engagements with prospects and customers.
- Furthermore, a sales enablement platform is designed to help organizations reach high-potential prospects, increase their conversions, and close high-value deals. Sales enablement platform services have a wide scope of usage, ranging from assisting clients to deploy the platform, and strategy and implementation, to cater to business-specific needs of organizations. Sales enablement services help businesses to bridge their legacy systems to modern applications, to take care of training and implementation work, so that clients can focus on their core business.
- The impact of COVID-19 has changed the consumer behavior and demand with respect to purchasing patterns, and re-routing of the supply chain. Sales enablement services help customers as well large organizations with current dynamic market forces, and significant interventions of governments during this pandemic outbreak. Sales enablement platform vendors have got the opportunity to provide sales enablement platforms and services to small & medium, and large size enterprises to enhance their sales efficiency, so enterprises can deal with complexities while configuring sales enablement platforms during this COVID-19 outbreak across the world.
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market: Dynamics
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market:
- Growing incorporation of advanced technologies to enhance sales operations is expected to boost the sales enablement platform market. In addition, growing adoption of cloud-based services such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for sales enablement platforms is expected to drive the demand for sales enablement platforms across the world.
- Rising emphasis on adopting sales enablement platforms in small & medium, and large size enterprises, in order to boost the performance of sales and marketing representatives which can lead to better satisfaction and engagement, is expected to accelerate the growth of the sales enablement platform market.
- Increasing penetration of mobile technology across the world can enhance the growth of the sales enablement platform market. The banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry is suffering massive disruption, compelled by competitive pressure and regulatory changes. Using a mobile, customers can easily conduct their transactions through digital banking applications, which in turn is likely to boost the sales enablement platform market over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, rise in penetration of internet and communicating devices is expected to fuel the growth of the sales enablement market. Buying behavior of customers has changed, and it is necessary that they get the right services. This, in turn, triggers the growth of the sales enablement platform market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Sales Enablement Platform Market
- In terms of region, the global sales enablement platform market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global sales enablement platform market, as it is the main hub for technological innovations and an initial adopter of new innovative technologies. Companies in North America are focused on offering best-in-class services to their customers, ensuring that they are engaged at the right time with the right content and assets.
- The sales enablement platform market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to rising adoption of advanced technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), for effective business operations in small & medium, and large enterprises. This is expected to fuel the growth of the sales enablement platform market across Asia Pacific.
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Sales Enablement Platform Market
Local, regional, and international players are present in the sales enablement platform market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global sales enablement platform market are:
- Accent Technologies Inc.
- Brainshark, Inc.
- ClearSlide, Inc.
- ClientPoint Inc.
- MindTickle Inc.
- Qorus Software
- Qstream Inc.
- Quark Software Inc.
- Rallyware Inc.
- Upland Software Inc.
In March 2019, Upland Software announced new enterprise cloud solution suites which comprises enterprise sales enablement, customer experience management, document lifecycle automation, secure document services, professional services automation, project and financial management, and enterprise knowledge management.
In March 2019, Showpad launched a unified sales enablement platform that offers sales content, training, and coaching in one platform.
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market Segmentation, by Component
- Integration and implementation
- Training and support
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Others (Real Estate, and Travel and Hospitality)
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market Segmentation, Deployment
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market Segmentation, Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!