Sales Enablement Platform Market: Introduction
- A sales enablement platform is designed to increase sales outcomes and productivity by providing integrated training, content, and training services to sales people and front-line sales managers along the customer’s entire buying journey, powered by innovative technology. Sales enablement platform is the process, technology, and content which allows sales teams to efficiently sell products and services at a higher velocity. Sales enablement is a constant process that equips sales teams to have consistently effective engagements with prospects and customers.
- Furthermore, a sales enablement platform is designed to help organizations reach high-potential prospects, increase their conversions, and close high-value deals. Sales enablement platform services have a wide scope of usage, ranging from assisting clients to deploy the platform, and strategy and implementation, to cater to business-specific needs of organizations. Sales enablement services help businesses to bridge their legacy systems to modern applications, to take care of training and implementation work, so that clients can focus on their core business.
- The impact of COVID-19 has changed the consumer behavior and demand with respect to purchasing patterns, and re-routing of the supply chain. Sales enablement services help customers as well large organizations with current dynamic market forces, and significant interventions of governments during this pandemic outbreak. Sales enablement platform vendors have got the opportunity to provide sales enablement platforms and services to small & medium, and large size enterprises to enhance their sales efficiency, so enterprises can deal with complexities while configuring sales enablement platforms during this COVID-19 outbreak across the world.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market: Dynamics
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market:
- Growing incorporation of advanced technologies to enhance sales operations is expected to boost the sales enablement platform market. In addition, growing adoption of cloud-based services such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for sales enablement platforms is expected to drive the demand for sales enablement platforms across the world.
- Rising emphasis on adopting sales enablement platforms in small & medium, and large size enterprises, in order to boost the performance of sales and marketing representatives which can lead to better satisfaction and engagement, is expected to accelerate the growth of the sales enablement platform market.
- Increasing penetration of mobile technology across the world can enhance the growth of the sales enablement platform market. The banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry is suffering massive disruption, compelled by competitive pressure and regulatory changes. Using a mobile, customers can easily conduct their transactions through digital banking applications, which in turn is likely to boost the sales enablement platform market over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, rise in penetration of internet and communicating devices is expected to fuel the growth of the sales enablement market. Buying behavior of customers has changed, and it is necessary that they get the right services. This, in turn, triggers the growth of the sales enablement platform market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Sales Enablement Platform Market
- In terms of region, the global sales enablement platform market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global sales enablement platform market, as it is the main hub for technological innovations and an initial adopter of new innovative technologies. Companies in North America are focused on offering best-in-class services to their customers, ensuring that they are engaged at the right time with the right content and assets.
- The sales enablement platform market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to rising adoption of advanced technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), for effective business operations in small & medium, and large enterprises. This is expected to fuel the growth of the sales enablement platform market across Asia Pacific.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Sales Enablement Platform Market
Local, regional, and international players are present in the sales enablement platform market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global sales enablement platform market are:
- Accent Technologies Inc.
- Brainshark, Inc.
- ClearSlide, Inc.
- ClientPoint Inc.
- MindTickle Inc.
- Qorus Software
- Qstream Inc.
- Quark Software Inc.
- Rallyware Inc.
- Upland Software Inc.
In March 2019, Upland Software announced new enterprise cloud solution suites which comprises enterprise sales enablement, customer experience management, document lifecycle automation, secure document services, professional services automation, project and financial management, and enterprise knowledge management.
In March 2019, Showpad launched a unified sales enablement platform that offers sales content, training, and coaching in one platform.
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market Segmentation, by Component
- Integration and implementation
- Training and support
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Others (Real Estate, and Travel and Hospitality)
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market Segmentation, Deployment
- On- premise
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market Segmentation, Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Global Sales Enablement Platform Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.