Global Roll Slitting Machines Market - Introduction
- A roll slitting machine is an industrial equipment employed to cut large rolls of materials, such as aluminum and paper, into narrower rolls in specific dimensions. Roll slitting machines are also known as baloney slicers, bologna cutters, or log slitters.
- A roll slitting machine has two types of slitting i.e. log slitting and rewind slitting. In addition to this, rewind slitting is run or unwound through lasers or knives in order to form narrower rolls before being rewound on one or more shafts. Log slitting is used to roll the material without performing the process of unrolling or re-reeling. In rewind slitting, the web is unwound and run through the machine, passing through knives or lasers, before being rewound on one or more shafts to form narrower rolls.
- Moreover, roll slitting machines have a wide range of applications in manufacturing processes such as material printing, coating, and lamination
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Global Roll Slitting Machines Market
- Growing usage of metal cutting activities in the manufacturing sector is expected to fuel the global roll slitting machines market during the forecast period
- Growth of global plastic and paper industries is expected to propel the global roll slitting machines market between 2019 and 2027, due to rising deployment of these machines in plastic and paper industries
- Increasing adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and automation solutions across different industries for improving efficiency along with effectiveness is expected to boost the global roll slitting machines market during the forecast period
- Growth of the packaging sector across developed and developing economies is estimated to boost the demand for roll slitting machines during the forecast period, as the packaging sector is a prominent end-user of roll slitting machines
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Roll Slitting Machines Market
- North America is expected to hold a significant share of the global roll slitting machines market during the forecast period, due to strong position in manufacturing activities. This, in turn, is estimated to drive the roll slitting machines market in North America from 2019 to 2027.
- The roll slitting machines market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, due to increasing adoption of roll slitting machines in paper, textile, and plastic industries in the region
- Europe is projected to be hold a considerable share of the global market for roll slitting machines during the forecast period, due to rise in prices of pulp and increase in the demand for packaging in the region. Roll slitting machines are used in pulp and packaging industries for operations such as die cutting or shearing.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market - Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market
A few local, regional, and international players operate in the roll slitting machines market. Manufacturers of roll slitting machines are adopting various strategies for design and manufacture of roll slitting machines to cater to the rising demand in numerous industries. The global roll slitting machines market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global roll slitting machines market are as listed below:
- CMC Converting Machinery Cevenini Srl
- Ghezzi & Annoni
- H. R. (Paper) Machinery Private Limited
- Hariram Engineering
- K M Trivedi Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Kashif Saeed General Trading LLC
- Kuen Yuh Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Manfred Oilk Rohrwerkstechnik GmbH & CO. KG
- Orion Graphic Machinery
- R. K. Label Printing Machinery Private Limited
- Rosenthal MFG
- Windmoller & Holscher Machinery k.s.
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market – Research Scope
The global roll slitting machines market can be segmented based on:
- Operation Type
- Slitter Blade
- Distribution Channel
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market, by Operation Type
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market, by Slitter Blade
- Large Circular Blade
- Fixed Band Blade
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market, by Industry
- Paper & Pulp
- Others (Manufacturing)
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.