Global Roll Slitting Machines Market - Introduction
- A roll slitting machine is an industrial equipment employed to cut large rolls of materials, such as aluminum and paper, into narrower rolls in specific dimensions. Roll slitting machines are also known as baloney slicers, bologna cutters, or log slitters.
- A roll slitting machine has two types of slitting i.e. log slitting and rewind slitting. In addition to this, rewind slitting is run or unwound through lasers or knives in order to form narrower rolls before being rewound on one or more shafts. Log slitting is used to roll the material without performing the process of unrolling or re-reeling. In rewind slitting, the web is unwound and run through the machine, passing through knives or lasers, before being rewound on one or more shafts to form narrower rolls.
- Moreover, roll slitting machines have a wide range of applications in manufacturing processes such as material printing, coating, and lamination
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Global Roll Slitting Machines Market
- Growing usage of metal cutting activities in the manufacturing sector is expected to fuel the global roll slitting machines market during the forecast period
- Growth of global plastic and paper industries is expected to propel the global roll slitting machines market between 2019 and 2027, due to rising deployment of these machines in plastic and paper industries
- Increasing adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and automation solutions across different industries for improving efficiency along with effectiveness is expected to boost the global roll slitting machines market during the forecast period
- Growth of the packaging sector across developed and developing economies is estimated to boost the demand for roll slitting machines during the forecast period, as the packaging sector is a prominent end-user of roll slitting machines
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Roll Slitting Machines Market
- North America is expected to hold a significant share of the global roll slitting machines market during the forecast period, due to strong position in manufacturing activities. This, in turn, is estimated to drive the roll slitting machines market in North America from 2019 to 2027.
- The roll slitting machines market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, due to increasing adoption of roll slitting machines in paper, textile, and plastic industries in the region
- Europe is projected to be hold a considerable share of the global market for roll slitting machines during the forecast period, due to rise in prices of pulp and increase in the demand for packaging in the region. Roll slitting machines are used in pulp and packaging industries for operations such as die cutting or shearing.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market - Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market
A few local, regional, and international players operate in the roll slitting machines market. Manufacturers of roll slitting machines are adopting various strategies for design and manufacture of roll slitting machines to cater to the rising demand in numerous industries. The global roll slitting machines market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global roll slitting machines market are as listed below:
- CMC Converting Machinery Cevenini Srl
- Ghezzi & Annoni
- H. R. (Paper) Machinery Private Limited
- Hariram Engineering
- K M Trivedi Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Kashif Saeed General Trading LLC
- Kuen Yuh Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Manfred Oilk Rohrwerkstechnik GmbH & CO. KG
- Orion Graphic Machinery
- R. K. Label Printing Machinery Private Limited
- Rosenthal MFG
- Windmoller & Holscher Machinery k.s.
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market – Research Scope
The global roll slitting machines market can be segmented based on:
- Operation Type
- Slitter Blade
- Distribution Channel
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market, by Operation Type
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market, by Slitter Blade
- Large Circular Blade
- Fixed Band Blade
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market, by Industry
- Paper & Pulp
- Others (Manufacturing)
Global Roll Slitting Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.