Robotics and Automation Actuators Market: Introduction
The need to decrease downtime and build profitability in industrial areas and manufacturing exercises across the globe are the central point expected to boost the robotics and automation actuator market around the world. The improvement of affordable and advanced robotics and automation actuators, and surging demand for automated robots in industry in various verticals are among the many scope affecting the development of the robotics and automation actuators market.
Robotics and Automation Actuators Market: Novel Development
- In August 2018, Rockwell Automation got an agreement from the National Copper Corporation, Chile to supply control frameworks for Chuquicamata underground mine worth US$50 mn. This agreement incorporates the supply, collection, and setup of 4 frameworks which contain mine control frameworks.
- In November 2018, ABB got an agreement from China Petroleum Engineering and Construction Corporation (CPECC), China worth US$79.0 mn for the upgradation of the Bab Onshore Field in Abu Dhabi. This agreement incorporates the completely coordinated ABB Electrical, Control and Telecommunication (ECT) solutions just as unified automation framework which is relied upon to decrease the activity cost of the oilfield by 10 – 15%.
- In September 2018, Moog and MHD RockLand consented to tie-up with the dispersion for P-3 Orion. This includes overall client backing to support and expand the operational existence of P-3 Orion community plane.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
The major players in the robotics and automation actuators market incorporate Rockwell Automation (US), ABB (Switzerland), Altra Industrial Motion (US), SMC (Japan), Moog (US), MISUMI (Japan), and Curtiss Wright (US), among others. ABB is one of the main players in the global robotics and automation actuators market. The organization has a huge revenue contract with nations, for example, China. It holds a more prominent share in robotizing industrial procedure crosswise over various industrial verticals. The organization has likewise been concentrating on the mergers with small firms to expand its product contributions just as market share. It has embraced a few different techniques, for example, agreements, associations, and the introduction of new manufacturing services to reinforce its market position to guarantee future development.
Global Robotics and Automation Actuators Market Dynamics
Rising Usage in Several Industrial Verticals to Bolster Growth
The application section of worldwide robotics and automation actuators market has been classified into process automation and robotics. The automation of parts incorporates different application sectors over various industries where automation actuators are utilized. The robotics part incorporates the robotic actuators required for service robots and modern robots which are utilized crosswise over various industry verticals. The demand for manufacturing plant automation is expanding crosswise over enterprises because of the changing pattern of consumption, and manufacturing of services and goods. For instance, in the food and drinks sector, makers are utilizing mass customization abilities to address the shifting consumer needs.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Demand for Industry Robots to Make Asia Pacific a Leading Region
The robotics and automation actuators market has been developing at a huge rate, and this pattern is relied upon to grow in the span of forthcoming years. But, requirement of affordable and advanced robotics and automation actuators, and expanding demand for modern robots and procedure automation in various industry verticals are among the many factors affecting the development of the robotics and automation actuators market. Japan and China are essentially putting resources into robotics and automation to upgrade and pick up a strategic edge. This is an amazing chance for robotics and automation actuator producers to fortify their organizations in the Asia Pacific.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.