Global Robotic Refuelling System Market: Overview
NASA has played an integral role in facilitating key space missions. The authority has spearheaded the development of niche technologies that have helped astronauts and space researchers. The need for establishing a strong base for conceptualizing and executing space missions is largely met by NASA’s initiatives and operations. The development of robotic refuelling missions is also a feat accredited to the organisation. This mission is aimed at helping in the repair and refuelling of spacecrafts and equipment. It is expected that the global robotic refuelling system market would tend toward affluence in the years to follow.
The use of robotic refuelling spans into key industries such as automobiles and aerospace. Refuelling and repair of heavy-duty vehicles in extreme weather conditions is an important application of these systems. Furthermore, the ease, efficiency, and environmental sustainability of deploying RFSs has also aided market growth. Growth of the transport and logistics industry necessitates advancements in the domain of quick repair and refuelling of vehicles. This factor could lead manufacturers of robotic refuelling technologies to circumvent their operations to an innovative pathway.
A report by Transparency Market Research (TMR) on the global robotic refuelling system market is an explanatory account of the forces that have driven demand. The global robotic refuelling system market is segmented on the basis of the following parameters: fuel, payload-carrying capacity, vertical, and geography. Based on vertical, the use of robotic refuelling technologies in the aerospace sector has gained heat.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Robotic Refuelling System Market: Notable Developments
With advancements in automotive and aerospace sectors, the robotic refuelling system market has encapsulated several key developments.
- Shaw Development LLC has developed robotic refuelling systems for repairing and fuelling heavy-duty vehicles in disruptive weathers. The company focused on developing a system that is theft-proof and environmental-friendly. Furthermore, the system comprises of inbuilt architecture that can analyse the health of hardware and firmware of vehicles. The global robotic refuelling system market is gradually turning into a haven of lucrative opportunities through such developments.
- RobotWorx developed an automated refuelling system for mining trucks. The system is meant to increase the flexibility of on-the-job trucks, while keeping the cost dynamics and safety measures intact. RobotWorx has, therefore, emerged as a facilitator of innovation in the global robotic refuelling system market.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Some other vendors in the global robotic refuelling system market are:
- Airbus S.A.S
- The Boeing Company
- ABB Group
Global Robotic Refuelling System Market: Growth Drivers
- Space Operations Gain Momentum
Owing to splendid growth and development in the field of astronomy, several space missions have been launched over the past decade. The invariable need for maintaining the integrity of space ships and equipment has bright refuelling robots under the radar of focus.
Furthermore, several satellites that are a part of space missions are not prototyped to be serviced. Repair and maintenance of such satellites can be done via robotic refuelling systems. Hence, the global robotic refuelling device market is projected to grow at a starry pace in the years to come.
- Demonstrable Utility of Robotic Refuelling
NASA has been fairly successful in demonstrating the refuelling capabilities of its flagship robotic refuelling technology. Refuelling of satellite hardware that is not meant for refuelling is the most utilitarian dimension to the technology. Hence, the market is growing at the back of innovations in the aerospace sector.
Global Robotic Refuelling System Market: Regional Outlook
The global robotic refuelling system market is regionally segmented into North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. The supremacy of the aerospace industry in the US has given an impetus to the growth of the North America market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.