Global Riveting Equipment Market: Introduction
- Riveting is a technology used in fabrication processes. A riveting equipment is used for high-end joining of two components.
- Pressed, radial, and orbital are some of the well-known mechanisms used in the industrial sector. Among these, radial riveting is one of the significantly employed technologies, as it furnishes high-quality joints with less input force and reduced process duration.
- Automated riveting provides greater consistency, increases productivity and is also cost effective than manual riveting.
- Prices of pneumatic riveting equipment are estimated to decrease in the next few years, which is attributable to emergence of battery-powered riveting equipment
- Higher efficiency of the pneumatic riveting equipment is likely to increase the replacement rate of the product. Though, the replacement rate is anticipated to be low for the aerospace industry in the next couple of years, as large scale companies have pre-installed infrastructure for use of pneumatic equipment.
Global Riveting Equipment Market: Dynamics
- Rising demand from the metal processing sector is considered to be a key factor driving the global riveting equipment market
- Growing industrial activities and improvement in manufacturing and assembling processes in various end-user industries in different countries are expected to augment the demand for riveting equipment during the forecast period
- Growing concerns about effective and efficient operations, robust structure of riveting equipment, and precise operational accuracy of riveting equipment in metal-processing operations are expected to drive the global riveting equipment market during the forecast period
- Moreover, technological upgrade in the manufacture of riveting equipment and considerable growth of the industrial sector in East Asia and South Asia are expected to create immense opportunities for the global riveting equipment market during the forecast period
- However, lack of skilled labor and proper training is expected to restrain the global riveting equipment market during the forecast period
- Moreover, high costs associated with development of the riveting technology and time-consuming process for production of riveting equipment are anticipated to restrain the global riveting equipment market in the next few years
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Riveting Equipment Market: Segmentation
- Based on product, the global riveting equipment market can be segmented into pneumatic riveting equipment, battery-powered riveting equipment, and others
- Pneumatic riveting equipment is anticipated to be a prominent segment of the global riveting equipment market during the forecast period, due to high operational efficiency of these equipment
- Based on application, the global riveting equipment market can be divided into automotive & aerospace, building & construction, and transportation
- Automotive & aerospace is anticipated to be a major application segment of the global market during the forecast period. With the rising demand for passenger cars, especially in China and India, the demand for riveting equipment in the automotive industry is expected to increase in the next few years. In addition, riveting equipment are largely used in the aerospace industry for manufacture of aircraft bodies, cabin interiors, etc. This is expected to augment the market during the forecast period.
- The segment is anticipated to gain higher market share and maintain its leading position in the global riveting equipment market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Riveting Equipment
- In terms of region, the global riveting equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for riveting equipment from 2019 to 2027. Increasing demand for assembly and manufacturing operations in aerospace and automotive industries in developing economies in Asia Pacific has propelled the market in the region. Moreover, growth of the construction sector and increase in infrastructure development activities are also expected to drive the market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global riveting equipment market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Arconic Fastening Systems
- BalTec Corporation
- Bollhoff Fastenings Pvt. Ltd.
- GESIPA Blindniettechnik GmbH
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Rivtec Ltd.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Riveting Equipment Market”
Global Riveting Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Riveting Equipment Market, by Product
Global Riveting Equipment Market, by Application
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Building & Construction
Global Riveting Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.