Global RF Microneedling Market: Introduction
RF microneedling is a minimally invasive technique, in which the microneedling procedure is carried out with radio frequency energy to rejuvenate the appearance of the skin. The radio frequency energy passed deep into the skin dermis allows skin tightening, reduces acne scars through blood circulation, and stimulates the synthesis of elastin and collagen. The procedure causes minimal damage to the upper layers of skin; therefore, it involves marginal downtime. The overall cost of the treatment differs from one individual to another based on the thickness of the skin, severity of the condition, the target area, and the number of sessions recommended. Microneedling makes the columns for healing in the skin and induces the growth factor in order to derive the mechanism of the natural recovery. Its effectiveness is similar to peeling, but its damage on epidermis is minimal. Hence, the treatment is safe as non-ablative treatment with minimal pain.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of RF Microneedling Market Report
Key Drivers of Global RF Microneedling Market
Rise in Usage of RF Microneedling
Fractional RF technology is an innovative design that treats the target area through rapid penetration of insulated microneedle without causing extensive damage to the epidermis. RF techniques have been safe and effective for fractional RF skin resurfacing and nonablative skin tightening. RF technology is also considered the standard option for esthetic treatments. It is used to treat fine lines & facial wrinkles, scarring of acne & chickenpox, mild to moderate skin sagging, and irregular skin texture. RF treatments for skin tightening are commonly used, as these heat the subcutaneous tissues and dermis, thereby stimulating dermal collagen remodeling.
Increase in demand for minimally invasive procedure
Demand for minimally and noninvasive skin rejuvenation and body contouring procedures using novel radiofrequency (RF) systems is growing at a rapid pace. These minimally and noninvasive technologies have become the fastest growing areas of aesthetic medicine. RF microneedling is a minimally invasive, non-ablative technique commonly used for body contouring, skin tightening, and cellulite reduction. The electromagnetic technology is based on the use of an oscillating electrical current that generates and delivers thermal energy to the deep dermis and subcutaneous fat that stimulates the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, resulting in skin tightening and lifting, while causing minimal damage to superficial structures of the skin. Hence, increase in demand for minimally invasive procedures is projected to drive the global RF microneedling market.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global RF Microneedling Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global RF microneedling market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years due to increase in minimally invasive and noninvasive technologies and the availability of developed health care infrastructure. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for RF microneedling during the forecast period.
- The RF microneedling market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in demand for anti-aging aesthetic procedures in the region.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom RF Microneedling Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global RF Microneedling Market
The global RF microneedling market is highly consolidated, with the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global RF microneedling market are:
- Endymed Medical
- Aesthetics Biomedical
- Veroderm Medical Technologies
- Hunan Astiland Medical Aesthetics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nubway Co. Ltd.
- Timpac Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Candela Corporation
- Lutronic Corporation
- Sincoheren Ltd.
- Beijing Sanhe Beauty S & T Co., Ltd.
Global RF Microneedling Market: Research Scope
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Device Type
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Needle Material
- Silicon Microneedles
- Metal Microneedles
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Application
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne Scar
- Traumatic & Surgical Scars
- Wrinkles & Skin Tightening
Global RF Microneedling Market, by End-user
- Dermatology Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.