Global RF Microneedling Market: Introduction
RF microneedling is a minimally invasive technique, in which the microneedling procedure is carried out with radio frequency energy to rejuvenate the appearance of the skin. The radio frequency energy passed deep into the skin dermis allows skin tightening, reduces acne scars through blood circulation, and stimulates the synthesis of elastin and collagen. The procedure causes minimal damage to the upper layers of skin; therefore, it involves marginal downtime. The overall cost of the treatment differs from one individual to another based on the thickness of the skin, severity of the condition, the target area, and the number of sessions recommended. Microneedling makes the columns for healing in the skin and induces the growth factor in order to derive the mechanism of the natural recovery. Its effectiveness is similar to peeling, but its damage on epidermis is minimal. Hence, the treatment is safe as non-ablative treatment with minimal pain.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of RF Microneedling Market Report
Key Drivers of Global RF Microneedling Market
Rise in Usage of RF Microneedling
Fractional RF technology is an innovative design that treats the target area through rapid penetration of insulated microneedle without causing extensive damage to the epidermis. RF techniques have been safe and effective for fractional RF skin resurfacing and nonablative skin tightening. RF technology is also considered the standard option for esthetic treatments. It is used to treat fine lines & facial wrinkles, scarring of acne & chickenpox, mild to moderate skin sagging, and irregular skin texture. RF treatments for skin tightening are commonly used, as these heat the subcutaneous tissues and dermis, thereby stimulating dermal collagen remodeling.
Increase in demand for minimally invasive procedure
Demand for minimally and noninvasive skin rejuvenation and body contouring procedures using novel radiofrequency (RF) systems is growing at a rapid pace. These minimally and noninvasive technologies have become the fastest growing areas of aesthetic medicine. RF microneedling is a minimally invasive, non-ablative technique commonly used for body contouring, skin tightening, and cellulite reduction. The electromagnetic technology is based on the use of an oscillating electrical current that generates and delivers thermal energy to the deep dermis and subcutaneous fat that stimulates the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, resulting in skin tightening and lifting, while causing minimal damage to superficial structures of the skin. Hence, increase in demand for minimally invasive procedures is projected to drive the global RF microneedling market.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global RF Microneedling Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global RF microneedling market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years due to increase in minimally invasive and noninvasive technologies and the availability of developed health care infrastructure. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for RF microneedling during the forecast period.
- The RF microneedling market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in demand for anti-aging aesthetic procedures in the region.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom RF Microneedling Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global RF Microneedling Market
The global RF microneedling market is highly consolidated, with the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global RF microneedling market are:
- Endymed Medical
- Aesthetics Biomedical
- Veroderm Medical Technologies
- Hunan Astiland Medical Aesthetics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nubway Co. Ltd.
- Timpac Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Candela Corporation
- Lutronic Corporation
- Sincoheren Ltd.
- Beijing Sanhe Beauty S & T Co., Ltd.
Global RF Microneedling Market: Research Scope
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Device Type
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Needle Material
- Silicon Microneedles
- Metal Microneedles
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Application
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne Scar
- Traumatic & Surgical Scars
- Wrinkles & Skin Tightening
Global RF Microneedling Market, by End-user
- Dermatology Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.