Global RF Microneedling Market: Introduction
RF microneedling is a minimally invasive technique, in which the microneedling procedure is carried out with radio frequency energy to rejuvenate the appearance of the skin. The radio frequency energy passed deep into the skin dermis allows skin tightening, reduces acne scars through blood circulation, and stimulates the synthesis of elastin and collagen. The procedure causes minimal damage to the upper layers of skin; therefore, it involves marginal downtime. The overall cost of the treatment differs from one individual to another based on the thickness of the skin, severity of the condition, the target area, and the number of sessions recommended. Microneedling makes the columns for healing in the skin and induces the growth factor in order to derive the mechanism of the natural recovery. Its effectiveness is similar to peeling, but its damage on epidermis is minimal. Hence, the treatment is safe as non-ablative treatment with minimal pain.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of RF Microneedling Market Report
Key Drivers of Global RF Microneedling Market
Rise in Usage of RF Microneedling
Fractional RF technology is an innovative design that treats the target area through rapid penetration of insulated microneedle without causing extensive damage to the epidermis. RF techniques have been safe and effective for fractional RF skin resurfacing and nonablative skin tightening. RF technology is also considered the standard option for esthetic treatments. It is used to treat fine lines & facial wrinkles, scarring of acne & chickenpox, mild to moderate skin sagging, and irregular skin texture. RF treatments for skin tightening are commonly used, as these heat the subcutaneous tissues and dermis, thereby stimulating dermal collagen remodeling.
Increase in demand for minimally invasive procedure
Demand for minimally and noninvasive skin rejuvenation and body contouring procedures using novel radiofrequency (RF) systems is growing at a rapid pace. These minimally and noninvasive technologies have become the fastest growing areas of aesthetic medicine. RF microneedling is a minimally invasive, non-ablative technique commonly used for body contouring, skin tightening, and cellulite reduction. The electromagnetic technology is based on the use of an oscillating electrical current that generates and delivers thermal energy to the deep dermis and subcutaneous fat that stimulates the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, resulting in skin tightening and lifting, while causing minimal damage to superficial structures of the skin. Hence, increase in demand for minimally invasive procedures is projected to drive the global RF microneedling market.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global RF Microneedling Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global RF microneedling market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years due to increase in minimally invasive and noninvasive technologies and the availability of developed health care infrastructure. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for RF microneedling during the forecast period.
- The RF microneedling market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in demand for anti-aging aesthetic procedures in the region.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom RF Microneedling Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global RF Microneedling Market
The global RF microneedling market is highly consolidated, with the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global RF microneedling market are:
- Endymed Medical
- Aesthetics Biomedical
- Veroderm Medical Technologies
- Hunan Astiland Medical Aesthetics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nubway Co. Ltd.
- Timpac Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Candela Corporation
- Lutronic Corporation
- Sincoheren Ltd.
- Beijing Sanhe Beauty S & T Co., Ltd.
Global RF Microneedling Market: Research Scope
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Device Type
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Needle Material
- Silicon Microneedles
- Metal Microneedles
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Application
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne Scar
- Traumatic & Surgical Scars
- Wrinkles & Skin Tightening
Global RF Microneedling Market, by End-user
- Dermatology Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Global RF Microneedling Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.