Resuscitation Market: Introduction
- Resuscitation is an emergency medical procedure that involves chest compression and use of artificial ventilation to support blood circulation and oxygenation in critically ill patients. The key objective of resuscitation is to restore partial flow of the oxygenated blood to the heart and the brain. Resuscitation systems are widely applied in cardiac arrest patients and certain neonate patients with deprived levels of oxygen.
- Rising cases of chronic diseases, increasing demand for emergency care, rising focus on providing public-access defibrillators, high incidence of preterm births, and training and awareness programs on defibrillators are key factors propelling the resuscitation market. On the contrary, challenges associated with the usage of automated external defibrillators and the harmful effects of certain products on neonates are anticipated to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Resuscitation Market
- The global resuscitation market is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period, due to high rates of prevalence and incidence of critically ill patients across the globe. According to the World Health Organization, in 2016, more than 251 million people across the globe were affected by chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), which is a leading causes of death. Moreover, according to an estimate, more than 17.9 million people across the globe die of cardiovascular disorders every year. Significant rise in the rate of preterm births worldwide is a key factor that is likely to drive the resuscitation market during the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization, around 15 million babies are born pre-term every year.
- Moreover, technological advancements in resuscitation systems and devices, rise in the number of hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers in developing countries, and increase in awareness about regulatory guidelines for resuscitation are likely to fuel the market during the forecast period. On the other hand, high costs of resuscitation systems and shortage of skilled professionals in the management of critically ill patients in underdeveloped countries are expected to restrain the global resuscitation market during the forecast period.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Resuscitation Market
In terms of region, the global resuscitation market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe are estimated to account for a major share of the global market during the forecast period, owing to the presence of a large pool of patients with cancer, cardiovascular disorders, and neurological disorders. Well-established healthcare facilities, early adoption of technologically advanced resuscitation systems, and wide base of medical device companies in Europe and North America are estimated to propel the market in these regions from 2021 to 2031. The resuscitation market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period, owing to high prevalence of critically ill patients in highly populous countries such as India and China, rapidly developing healthcare systems, various favourable initiatives adopted by governments in the region to improve overall healthcare, and increased per capita healthcare expenditure in the region. Moreover, increased investments in the region by leading players in the global medical devices sector are likely to drive the resuscitation market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Resuscitation Market
The global resuscitation market is highly fragmented, with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Strategies such as new product development and commercialization are being adopted by leading players operating in the global resuscitation market. Major players operating in the global resuscitation market are:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- ZOLL Medical Corporation
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Cardinal Health
- Smith’s Medical
- Mindray Medical
- Nihon Kohden
- ResMed Inc.
- Salter Labs
- GE Healthcare
- Vyaire Medical
- KARL STORZ
Global Resuscitation Market: Research Scope
Global Resuscitation Market, by Product
- Airway Management Devices
- ICU Ventilators
- Portable Ventilators
- Endotracheal Tubes
- Tracheostomy Tubes
- Laryngeal Mask Airways
- Nasopharyngeal Airways
- Oropharyngeal Airways
- External Defibrillators
- Semi-automated External Defibrillators
- Fully Automated External Defibrillators
- Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Convective Warming Blankets
- Other Resuscitation Devices
Global Resuscitation Market, by Age-Group
Global Resuscitation Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Specialty clinics
Global Resuscitation Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.